Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Half Human and ...

If you could be a Human - Alien Hybrid, which would you rather be? Troi was half and half Betazoid, Keyler and Belanna were both half Klingon, Spock was half Vulcan ... which would you prefer? I would like to be half Betazoid I think ...

I'd have to pick Betazoid as well. Knowing what people are thinking......definitely a plus!

Troi didn't read people's minds as much as she sensed what they were feeling - I sure don't want to be feeling everyone's else emotions. And while the super strength of being a Vulcan would be handy - there's that only once every 7 years that might be a bit of a drawback.

I want to be whatever race those women on Angel One (I think that's what that planet was called) were - in other words I would like to be tall and sexy.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I want to be a Borg

I want to a former Borg. Then I could be all, like, "Hey, baby, want to see me implants? ...no, no! They're right here, on my face!"

I'd like to be half-Vulcan, for the logic and physical strength, and just because I like Vulcans. :vbg:

Half human half Borg? Like Seven of Nine kinda sorta?

What other hybrids have we seen on Star Trek?

Half Vulcan - half Talaxian (Tuvix)

Half Romulan half Klingon - (Sins of the Father)

Half Bajoran half Cardassian (that girl in DS9, shows how much I care bout that series I don't even know her name!)

Three Quarters Human, One quarter Romulan (The Drumhead)

and that annoying wee Noami Wildman - half Human, half Katarian.

I'd be glad to be only half Betaziod - all the fully Betaoids we encountered were weirdos - a Nymphomaniac, a sociopath and a murdering psychopath!

Savik was originally conceived as being half Vulcan - half Romulan.

Kirk - half Human - half lurve machine!!!

I dunno. I could put up with being half-Vulcan... once every seven years... still better than I'm doing. *rimshot* Thank you, I'll be here all weekend.

I'd have to say I'd be half-Denobulan. Culturally-sanctioned polygamy and polyamority (word?) wouldn't be all-bad. Only problem is, the more wives you have, the more mothers-in-law you have, too.

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

1/2 Orion

1/2 Human

:D

You're gonna give all the women headaches and turn the men into apes...unless they've mated with a Vulcan woman. It might get annoying being an Orion female. :stars:

I say half-human, half-Vulcan at the moment, but I might normally say half-human, half-Q. :laugh:

(anyone else notice how I capitalized Vulcan and Q, but not human? I didn't realize until afterwards... :dude: )

Edited by Eratosthenes

You're gonna give all the women headaches and turn the men into apes...unless they've mated with a Vulcan woman. It might get annoying being an Orion female. :laugh:

1/2 Orion female = 1/2 the headaches... :dude:

nightelves.jpg

That or a fermale half elf Ranger with an 18 charisma. :D

2848255611_dbefd6ac3b_m.jpg

nightelves.jpg

makes me think, "Dunmer." (I've been playing a lot of Morrowind, lately. Now there's a game that would make an awesome MMORPG.)

nightelves.jpg

makes me think, "Dunmer." (I've been playing a lot of Morrowind, lately. Now there's a game that would make an awesome MMORPG.)

I didn't know who that was other that some type of cool looking elf.

Back about a million years ago (before marriage/children) I played some D&D and I played a Ranger got the character up to level 8 and I moved away from the group that played.

nightelves.jpg

I didn't know who that was other that some type of cool looking elf.

Back about a million years ago (before marriage/children) I played some D&D and I played a Ranger got the character up to level 8 and I moved away from the group that played.

i would pick Betazoid cause my life would be alot easier if i could just know and understand peoples minds, always know if someones lying to you or hiding something yeah that would be awesome especially with my family