Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

New Poll---Romance on Enterprise/Het poll

Who should enjoy some real romance?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who should enjoy some real romance?

• A. Hoshi and Phlox
    • B. T'Pol and Phlox
    • C. Archer and T'Pol
    • D. Trip and T'Pol
    • E. Archer and Hoshi
    • F. Trip and Hoshi
    • G. Malcolm and Hoshi
    • H. Malcolm and T'Pol
    • I. Mayweather and Hoshi
    • J. Mayweather and T'Pol

Assuming that Sussman, Strong, Shiban, Black, or Goodman authors the actual romance, of course--which couple should vow eternal love and hit the sheets? :bow: I'm not speaking of Berman and Braga authored "tee hee, T'Pol has big knockers" mentality romance. Who is--or would be--sweet spicy and sexy all at the same time? This is a hetero poll but fear not, I shall make a slash poll at another time. :devil:

My vote is for those two sensual romantics, Trip and Hoshi. :)

I don't really want any of these characters having a relationship. Out of the options presented I picked Mayweather and Hoshi because it seems the most realistic. I thought it interesting Archer/T'Pol got zero votes.

Anyway, I think Trip is a doll but Hoshi would be a downer to his enthusiastic nature; and T'Pol is a Vulcan and Trip is so very human - it just wouldn't give either what they needed. I think it would be passionate but not sweet.

Archer is too busy being captain to have a long lasting relationship. But maybe a recurring guest - like the role of Kassidy in DS9.

Malcolm, I like him but sometimes I see a little of the lounge lizard mentality in his attitude towards women. What he needs is to meet a female security officer from a visiting vessel who is more by the book than he is. He'd be smitten.

Guest Guest

I'm not surprised that Archer and T'Pol got no votes. Bakula and Blalock don't scream "romance!" when they share scenes, do they? Maybe it's because "A Night in Sickbay" was handled in such a juvenile, classic B&B manner. After that episode, I never want to see the two of them get close in a romantic or sexual sense ever again. :) Friends only.....please. :) Their friendship should have been much, much harder won. It could have been a really fascinating examination of just how long it takes a lifetime of prejudice to subside, but B&B sacrificed everything to do with that storyline for a cheap thrill that wasn't very thrilling. :) The breast I can.....shudder. :bow: Why did they do that to Captain Archer? :)

I think Hoshi and Mayweather should get together. :wow: Think about it they could get married and have kids and then request a transfer off Enterprise! I think it could be glorious.

I don't want a "relationship" on Enterprise, unless it happens in the final season. Like say T'Pol & Trip fall in love in the final episodes! (Just an example)

TOS had no relationships.

TNG had "history" between Riker & Troi, then a Worf/Troi fling in the last season.

DS9 was on a space station, so relationships were expected.

VOY had Tom/B'Elanna and then Chakotay/Seven in the finale.

I just don't think they should do "relationships" in ENT.

Well, I guess I could deal with "A" relationship... But, as long as they only do one.

Anyone watch THE X FILES? Remember how Mulder & Scully started off like Archer & T'Pol? Remember how Mulder & Scully ended up in love by the final season? Well, it'd be interresting to see Archer & T'Pol in some kind of relationship by the series finale. This is something that I'd like to see developed over the series and then happen in the finale, and then maybe we could see it delt with in the movies, or something. Just an idea! :wow:

I voted for Trip and Hoshi myself, but Trip and T'Pol do have a sort of spark to them, don't they? :) If T'Pol/Archer, T'Pol/Trip were my only two choices I'd go with Trip and T'Pol. I do see them as having a doomed, short term kind of affair though. A sexual meltdown :) of a brief but delicious nature.

ahem this is star trek..it is all about finding "friends" at the next star base or planet and then just moving on...no romance...and I can only hope that they don't hook Archer and T'pol up that would ruin the show for me.

:P it was "hard" to choose :lol: lol :tear::D :P :devil: :devil: :devil:

i thought me and t'pol i mean archer and t'pol was good but as i said it was "hard" to choose :devil: :devil:

lol i used to think that archer and t'pol would be good together but now i just don't know... i can kinda see her with trip but then i can see him with hoshi but also i can see hoshi with reed... oh my god i am so confused!!! :tear:

Guest Ktrek

Personally I don't want a relationship between major cast members. I guess if I had to chooes one it would have to be Tucker and T'Pol. To me they seem the most natural of the pairings suggested. Besides he likes her butt. Remember? :tear:

Ktrek

I think that a T'Pol/Archer romance would be ideal. They already have a great deal of respect for each other. And they both come from societies that have a lot of mistrust for each other. It would be a great way to show a crossing of beliefs. But I agree that it should not happen any time soon. The relationship should develop slowly, and be guarded.

I did rather enjoy the emotional connection between Archer and T'Pol when she made her quiet plea to him (in "Fallen Hero") not to return Ambassador V'Lar to Mazar. I think that was quite possibly the best one on one scene between the two characters during the past two years.

Romance, though, between Archer and T'Pol? I just don't think it could work in the long term as far as the story writing goes, but different opinions are the spice of discussions, no? :tear:

if anyone, Trip and T'pol, they have such a repore with eachother their always goading eachother. anyway i dont think the Captain and his first officer should be a thing, just dont seem right.

Now that you all have mentioned it. Trip and Hoshi do seem to spend alot of time together. We see them eating together alot and they seem to be seen together in alot of the episode, and I do think it would be a good match, so I guess you have converted me.

after you all mention it, i guess you do see them together alot. but as much as i can see Hoshi becoming a good cast member. i still think she whines way too much, and is very unsure of herself and everything around her. she needs to become a much stronger character. after everything she's been through, she really SHOULD be a lot tougher than she is. dont you think so. let me know if im wrong.

Now that you all have mentioned it. Trip and Hoshi do seem to spend alot of time together. We see them eating together alot and they seem to be seen together in alot of the episode, and I do think it would be a good match, so I guess you have converted me.

:) They would be winningly romantic. Yes, Hoshi should be stronger, but I'm hopeful on that front. There's something untapped in Linda. "The Crossing" convinced me of that, as did "Minefield" and "Stigma." I'm convinced that she and Trinneer would be terrific together if paired.

They would be winningly romantic. ....I'm convinced that she and Trinneer would be terrific together if paired.

Do you have any idea how much you're depressing me? I look forward to Enterprise and I love Trip's scenes (okay Trip's my favorite). But if he gets lovey dovey with Hoshi I'm outta there.

yeah HOSHIS is cute, but dang T'POL(JOLENE BLALOCK) is soooo dang hottttt. did you see the pics of her in MAXXIM. she is ssswwweeettt. oh well i'll stop now. lol. :bow:

i remember the episode where malcolm (i think) has a dream about Tpol....it was hilarious!! i think they shold get the hook up, but perhaps only in malcoms fantasies...or perhaps in some kind of `naked now` sickness...

Don't knock the idea of Malcolm and T'Pol. He's perhaps the one man who could accept her Vulcan demeanor and live with it within the confines of a long term relationship. Let go of the idea of "stinky" Reed and think of dark, sinister Malcolm from The Crossing or Singularity. Those were some serious vibes when he asked T'Pol for her clearance code. :devil: They could be sexy given a chance.

Also, read the spoilers for Bounty's "B" story. Hee.....