Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Scotty's Greatest "Miracle"?

Getting up every morning and being functional after all of those all night drunks......... :biggrin:

I think the cold start of the warp engines in "The Naked Time" was pretty awesome... you know, that implosion thingy. :biggrin:

I thought it was pretty impressive that he drank that Kelvan under the table in 'By Any Other Name'.. :biggrin:

Itsgreen.png

What do i think Scotty's Greatest "Miracle" was....i would say when he managed to survive 75 years inside the transporters pattern buffers..TNG ep"Relics" :) ..nothing beats that..lol

lol ok, that's cheating. Reaching into TNG for that one. lol But yeah, that's a pretty awesome miracle, too.

Who me??..no no no i justed happened to see Relics on dutch tv that very same day and by chance i noticed this thread and....lol <_<:P

Nah man, it's all good. I'm just jealous I didn't think of that one. lol

<_< cool but no need to be jealous buddy it wouldnt count anyway ..i already had a PM from someone pointing out the fact that "Relics is a TNG episode..and this topic is in TOS"...which is true but it doesnt say "Scottys greatest miracle in the old show or films"...hmmm

Did'nt get a reply to that come back :P