Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Joker

The Joker  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Joker did you like best?

• The Killer
    • The Prankster

The Joker is definitely one of the greatest villains of all time, especially in the comics. He has been portrayed on screen and in the comics as both a complete lunatic or a practical joker.

Originally and now in the comics, the Joker has been portrayed as a criminal insane monster. Killing everyone from children to adults. Friends and foes. He has admitted that he gassed an entire kindergarten class So now one is show mercy. But, during the 50s and on the 60s TV series, he was a Joker that was nothing more than a prankster.

So, which version of the Joker do you like more? The Killer or Prankster? I prefer him to be the crazy person. He is just scarier that way. I'd prefer him to be like this again in the upcoming movie. So, which do you like best?

I think Joker was always portrayed best as an insane killer, to have a twisted sense of humour that didn't go over the edge. I also liked him keeping things a secret, so we're left wondering what pushed him over the edge.

I've always like the original Joker from the 1930s and 1940s. That Joker was downright scary! I have a hardcover book that has a lot of the Batman comics in it from the 1930s and 1940s. I once had a nightmare after reading one of the Joker stories!

I've a hardcover comic book (BAT MAN Vs THE INCREDIBLE HULK) where the Joker is more of a Prankster yet still kills people as well same as in the first Bat Man film (Jack Nicholson's Joker) so I'll be surprised who will play the joker this time around in the sequel to BAT MAN BEGINS.

I already know who will play Joker in the new movie.

I was going to post it, but the spoiler doesn't seem to be working and I don't want to ruin it for others

Edited by MrPsychic

I never liked the "idiot insane prankster" Joker in the Batman tv series, and although I never read the comics, I'm sure I'd like the "insane killer" Joker better.

He's(The Joker) the greatest DC comics Caped Crusader's Villains,

He is completely Paranoid and he needs to be Quarantine forever!

Personally for me as an adult, I really like the insane killer Joker. (I have a list of folks I'd like to sic him on...(mostly kidding :) ) I did enjoy the prankster Joker in the campy Batman TV series with Adam West, however.

Me 2,Mr.Trekz,and i just loved Jack Nickhlaus as my favorite Lunatic

Prankster 2!LOL!

I like the joker from The Batman cartoon. He's kinda like the pranky Joker from the 1960's adam west series but with a really dark streak that you see when clayface is created when he tortures that cop.

I like the voice of Mr.Mark Hamill,As the character of Joker,In the new

Batman Animated Series!LOL!

I like both the prankster Joker and the maniac Joker.

My favorite actor to portray the Joker (thus far, anyway) was Caesar Romero (from the Batman TV show w/Adam West), with Jack Nicholson's Joker in a close second. They both brought out the best of Joker's different facets, as far as I'm concerned.

I see the options were: "The Killer or Prankster", I'll re-apply it.

EDIT. Nevermind, it wont stay in place.

Edited by Alterego