Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Finally

GASP! I can breath again, it has been a great fast summer, this was my first summer hiatus online and it has been a blast sharing it with all of you! :laugh:

GASP! I can breath again, it has been a great fast summer, this was my first summer hiatus online and it has been a blast sharing it with all of you!  :laugh:

Agreed Altergeo, I think us being able to come here and distract us from waiting has really helped.

Stardate:213666.8

Hey i was wondering VBG, after the countdown timer stops what are you going to do with it??I think you should set it for 7 days until the next episode and have it reset itself and do that all season(if thats possible).Just a suggestion

I'm going to enjoy being able to see Enterprise again. I live in Cambridge, Ontario and haven't seen Enterprise since at least the first week of August. CityTV (The network Enterprise airs on) has been showing movies. Needless to say that I'm glad the new season begins soon.

Cool, If they dont appear on TV too late at night...I might actually try to catch a couple episodes. Here in this area, UPN programming comse on after FOX's prime time.

I certainly feel that I need a good dose of new trek.  Reruns are nice but not all that exciting anymore.

Very true, but some reruns I can't get enough of. I never get tired of any DS9 episodes, and that's from someone that watches at least 1 episode every single night (lately 3 or 4 episodes per night).

I only got local channels added to my satellite system in early June, so all of the Summer reruns of the show have been new to me. I'm looking forward to the new season to see where we're going.

Is anybody else a little stoked that one of the commandoes is going to be played by Daniel Dae Kim? Every time I've seen this guy (Crusade, Charmed, Voyager), he's very cool and believable. I hope he doesn't get mashed by the Xindi, at least not too quickly.

well....you guys have got it made! here in Aus we have a station that realy doesnt give two stuffs about Enterprise....any hoo we're up to "Judgement" on Wednesday night (Tuesday for my American counterparts)...!

I love the spoilers i get with the official site etc...

i wanna come live in America and get the latest episodes when their new (anyone have me?)

well....you guys have got it made! here in Aus we have a station that realy doesnt give two stuffs about Enterprise....any hoo we're up to "Judgement" on Wednesday night (Tuesday for my American counterparts)...!

I love the spoilers i get with the official site etc...

i wanna come live in America and get the latest episodes when their new (anyone have me?)

maybe, but ill need a lot of rent. :laugh::laugh:

8 days and counting!

I can't wait for the Xindi, the Commandos, and of course Archer and the gang! Finally I'll get my fix of new Enterprise! I've been getting my Star Trek fix from the reruns, my ENT video tapes, and my newly acquired TNG and DS9 DVD's, but its just not the same. :bow:

I NEED THE NEW STUFF!!!

:)

Yes..Finally we are getting there..Season 3 is practically upon us..Pretty neat that UPN has been showing 2 episode nights even if they are repeats..And I did finally see the 1 Ent Episode that I missed..(Cogenitor)..I'm very excited about the new season..Can't wait to see some new Enterprise Episodes..

Ah yes..the two night episodes were wonderful. I enjoyed last night with "The Expanse." It was great to see it again. Now I'm charged for next Wednesday and a return to the great postings and debates that I have missed out on during the summer!!

Whoopee!Okay,boys and girls,Enterprise party at the playhouse! :lol:

There will be popcorn and twinkies and hulahoops and marbles and.... :hug:

Less than THREE days to the Xindi and new adventures! WOO-HOO!!! :clap:

My main download site is gone, the one where I used to get the episodes the day before they aired. So I'm disappointed about that, but I'm still searching for it. It's out there somewhere... :tear:

HOOOORAAAA!!!!!!!!! but i gotta tape it and watch it when i get home. going down to the bar with a friend and the wife for dinner, and pool. will probably be home after. BUT CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT.