Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Your Opinion?

Ok, I was playing around with Photoshop and made this:

Click for Spoiler:

treklogo4.JPG

It's not necessarily to replace the current logo, it's more my way of killing time lol

Your opinions?

I like it VBG. I also like the blue one you posted on another thread.

I think my favorite is the original (the that was replaced by the red one) because of the colors, style and size of the font, but this new one I must admit is a very close tie to the original one. It has a very clean, sharp and proffesional look to it. If the size was a wee bit smaller, I think it'd knock the socks off of the all of em'!

I think my favorite is the original (the that was replaced by the red one) because of the colors, style and size of the font, but this new one I must admit is a very close tie to the original one.  It has a very clean, sharp and proffesional look to it.  If the size was a wee bit smaller, I think it'd knock the socks off of the all of em'!

Stardate:213666.8

My thoughts exactly!It looks good but the font needs to be a little smaller

Sorry to buck the trend, but I really am a bit indifferent. All of the various changes would be okay. All of them are fine. With this one the " STARTREKFANS.NET" is bigger. I don't think I am discerning enough to really think that this one is better than the previous one. It's the substance of the website that draws me. There is plenty of "star trek" things to do, and people here are varied, civil, and many know way more about Star Trek than I do. As long as I can recognize that I am at the right place, you can continue to tweak the logo until it's what you want.

Sorry to buck the trend, but I really am a bit indifferent. All of the various changes would be okay. All of them are fine. With this one the " STARTREKFANS.NET" is bigger. I don't think I am discerning enough to really think that this one is better than the previous one. It's the substance of the website that draws me. There is plenty of "star trek" things to do, and people here are varied, civil, and many know way more about Star Trek than I do. As long as I can recognize that I am at the right place, you can continue to tweak the logo until it's what you want.

I agree with that, however I do like the new logo.

Photoshop is fun; tweak away!

The only thing I'd like to see different is the station slightly bigger.