Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Site Upgrade and Skin changes

I get the same problem when I first get to the site, but after I login it goes back to the way that it is supposed to.

Also, in Kronos, the icons for Risian Humor and Religion Talk say "Locked." I don't know about Religion Talk, but people have been posting in Risian Humor, so it's obviously not locked.

I just figured out how to select skins. :clap: "STARTREKFANS VI" (the default skin) is the one I commented on earlier. They all look good, but I love the banner for "VI". :bow::clap:

Looks really cool kevin!!

I love the way the light shines off the earth even my daughter is going ¨oooo pretty¨ :clap:

I do have one suggestion for the skin. Why not make each user be able to select the colour of their rank pip areas? Instead of just using red, why not have it red, yellow and blue?

I do have one suggestion for the skin. Why not make each user be able to select the colour of their rank pip areas? Instead of just using red, why not have it red, yellow and blue?

That's actually a suggestion that I've looked into before, I would actually have to put new member groups in and have a way of moving people from 1 group to the other. Currently all members are in the "Ships Crew" group and the ranks display for the entire group, I'd have to make a "Blue Rank" group, "Yellow Rank" group and so on. Then if you wanted yellow you'd have to PM a Mod or Admin to request switching groups and that can make for a lot of work.

I'll look into other possible ways of doing it though.

Any particular reason we lost the "Transporter Room" forum/link to the episode guide at ST.com, or did it just get relocated?

It didn't seem to get used that often so I deleted it, I can put it back it it's wanted. I was just trying to "clean" up some of the unused areas.

That's actually a suggestion that I've looked into before, I would actually have to put new member groups in and have a way of moving people from 1 group to the other. Currently all members are in the "Ships Crew" group and the ranks display for the entire group, I'd have to make a "Blue Rank" group, "Yellow Rank" group and so on. Then if you wanted yellow you'd have to PM a Mod or Admin to request switching groups and that can make for a lot of work.

I'll look into other possible ways of doing it though.

Well, can we PM you now and you make the change on a one on one basis? I understand it would take awhile to do, and I'd be willing to wait :clap:

I'd have to get it set up properly, the initial idea I had wouild make it only visible to you and not everyone else. I'll do a little more searching on this and see what I can come up with.

Hate to be whining again, but the text on the pages to enter the passwords for Qo'nos, and its subforums...text isn't showing up. Obviously I know what's there, but just thought you might want to keep it visible.

No, I don't take it as whining. Please do mention anything that isn't right.

In this instance I know, I've just been too lazy to hunt down the code for that section to fix it. I will soon though.