Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

Why I'm not here

OK, I know RikerChick and xXTrekkieCaraXx and Kor37 are starting to miss me, so let me explain my absence.

No I was not banned.

No I wasn't scared off by the angry letter.

I moved and have to wait for my DSL to start at the new place. It was supposed to be activated last night but there is a problem with the wiring. A technician will be out tomorrow night.

In the meantime I have to use the library computers. They let you on for a max of 2 hours a day, usually in half-hour increments which is hardly nothing. They also aren't very good.

That's it. See? Simple.

I'm glad everything's ok. I was a little concerned when I realized that you hadn't been on in a while. The same thing happened at another board that I go to a lot and we found out later that there had been a bad accident.

I'm glad everything is OK

I'm intrigued however about this thing called a library, tell me more about it :laugh:

seriously last time I was in on I was in HS, I just bought books that I wanted to read, so I would have more stuff in my bookshelf besides Sports memorabilia and Video games

I didnt know libraries had the internet thats how long its been since Ive been in 1

Edited by Itchygomba69

???

My husband isn't real thrilled with Roy at the moment. I'm staying out of it, but I would certainly hope that they both will keep this matter between themselves in PM where it belongs and off the boards.

I warned you about poking the alphabet with a stick.

Edited by WishfireOmega

I do hope you change your ways when you do come back, Roy. :P

I KNEW that you really didn't miss Roy......... :laugh: