Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

I'm such a sucker for...

I was just out in the kitchen doing dishes singing along to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack and it occurred to me that I'm a total sucker for cheesy love songs. Songs I'd be embarrassed to post on the music thread. So admit it, what are you a sucker for? It doesn't have to be embarrassing (though those are more fun :frusty: ). I'll start...

I'm such a sucker for...embarrassingly cheesy love songs

I would probably say the same, though I'm not embarrassed by it. I've always liked a good love song.

Let's see, something else I'm a sucker for...

I'm a sucker for Jack Russell Terriers. All dogs really, but JRT's have a special place for me.

Pete.JPG

Pete.png

I'm a sucker for high heeled shoes!

Oh me too! I have more high heels than any other type of shoe. This is the last pair I bought.

s13j12.jpg

Another thing I'm a sucker for is pretty aprons.

e0sgaq.jpg

90r0q9.jpg

I'm a sucker for the movie "Tombstone". Even though I own the Director's Cut and I've seen it a million times, anything I have planned comes to a halt whenever it comes on TV.......

Oh me too! I have more high heels than any other type of shoe. This is the last pair I bought.

s13j12.jpg

Another thing I'm a sucker for is pretty aprons.

e0sgaq.jpg

90r0q9.jpg

OMG, I love those shoes, RC! *squeal*

The aprons are really pretty too, but I'd be so afraid of getting them all messed up that I'd never wear them!

I'm a sucker for refusing to go out for a night down the down and going my Buddhist classes instead. Sometimes I wonder, "What AM I doing?" , other times I see my mates drunk and unhappy and see myself refreshed and calm and think, "That was worth it!"

Chivalrous men. I'm a total sucker for an old fashioned gentleman who will hold the door open for you or pull your chair out.

I'm a sucker for refusing to go out for a night down the down and going my Buddhist classes instead. Sometimes I wonder, "What AM I doing?" , other times I see my mates drunk and unhappy and see myself refreshed and calm and think, "That was worth it!"

Well, I'm a sucker for someone who can make a good drink, and feeling good while drinking :blink:

Chivalrous men. I'm a total sucker for an old fashioned gentleman who will hold the door open for you or pull your chair out.

I have a picture of a "Charlie Brown moment" in my head, Mandy goes to sit down while Robert is holding the chair out for her and he pulls it out... Mandy winds up on the floor... :blink:

I have a picture of a "Charlie Brown moment" in my head, Mandy goes to sit down while Robert is holding the chair out for her and he pulls it out... Mandy winds up on the floor... :blink:

He values his life more than that. :yawn:

I'm a sucker for loud southern rock music. Sometimes, I just can't help it--my inner redneck comes out and I absolutely MUST turn up the solo to 'Freebird' on the radio and gun the engine on my Ford Contour.

:biggrin:

Camping. I love being out in the cool night air. Especially if it's somewhere away from all the city lights and you can see all the stars in the sky.

I'm a sucker for old movies, musicals in particular.

I love to watch AMC and TMC at my parents' house, and every time I get all dreamy-eyed when "Singing In The Rain" or "That Touch Of Mink" comes on.

sigh... :blush 2:

Puppies and Kittens.

And I can't explain why.

I just love being around them.

Puppies and Kittens.

And I can't explain why.

I just love being around them.

I agree. A nice set of puppies is always nice to look at........ :lol:

My neighbor's sweet dogs. :P I wish I could take them, those jerks don't take care of them. :lol:

puppies_and_puddles_2.jpg

I'm a sucker for high-heeled shoes (though I can't really walk in 'em either), chocolatey foods, and oh yeah, corsets.

56844_a_lrg_7600.jpg

Corsets, I have a big thing for corsets too. Can't believe I didn't think of that.