Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Woman Gets 2 Years Probation For Groping Santa Claus At Mall

US woman gets 2 years probation for groping Santa Claus at mall

AP

Posted: 2008-02-28 01:54:05

DANBURY, Connecticut. (AP) - A woman accused of groping Santa Claus at a mall won't have to serve any jail time if she stays out of trouble.

Sandrama Lamy has been sentenced under an accelerated rehabilitation program that will wipe her record clean if she completes two years of probation.

Danbury Superior Court Judge Susan Reynolds on Wednesday also ordered the 33-year-old to stay away from the Danbury Fair Mall.

In December, Lamy was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and breach of peace for allegedly touching Santa inappropriately while sitting on his lap at the mall.

I wonder if Van Roy has a sister?...................

I do, and about that age as well, but on the opposite coast and married.

She does like her guys with beards and on the heavy side however...

You mean......your sister may live in my neck of the woods?....... :fear:

kor all im gonna say is lock every window, and every door in your house, and not to mention, hide the keys to your most beloved cars.

but back to the topic...if only he'd stop saying "ho ho ho" maybe this wouldn't of happened :wow:

In all seriousness she is lucky that she is not being required to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. In ohio ANY sexually based offense requires that the person register until death, although I have heard that applied more towards males than female which I find to be a bit sexist.

No, I meant the opposite coast from where this happened. She lives about 40 miles from me.

If Van Roy were that Santa he would have asked that she serve 2 years home detention, HIS home. Thankfully the courts would not allow that under the 8th amendment to the Constitution of The United States.

personally I think anyone who wants to be a Mall Santa has some issues, I mean what kind of man gets his jollies by having little kids sit on his lap....thiink about it people!

In ohio ANY sexually based offense requires that the person register until death, although I have heard that applied more towards males than female which I find to be a bit sexist.

That's not a bit sexist, that's blatantly sexist.

In ohio ANY sexually based offense requires that the person register until death, although I have heard that applied more towards males than female which I find to be a bit sexist.

That's not a bit sexist, that's blatantly sexist.

Yeah, I have to agree. But in Ohio it is less likely for a female to be charged let alone convicted of a sexual crime unless it involves a minor or another female. For some reason people here seem to assume that if a man is making the accusations that he is making it up to get back at the woman for something.

Actually it isstatistically unlikely for women to take part in sexual crimes. However it does, on occassion happen and there equal punishment between the sexes.

And comment on the article. What on earthpossessed her to do that. Surely she has a boyfriend/husband/friend with benefits, or is able to go to the nearest meat market (Club/bar) and pick a guy up. <_< :clap:

I wouldn't be surprised to see this woman on a video for a new hip hop song "I Saw Mommy groping Santa Claus," marketed as a feel good hit. <_<