• Thunderbirds
    • Quantum Leap
    • Bewitched
    • Twin Peaks
    • Playhouse 90
    • Mission Impossible
    • The Prisoner
    • Kojak

Tough choice to make since there's a few mixed genres there. Of what's listed I will pick Quantum Leap, though I also loved Cheers. One that's missing that I would have picked if it were there is WKRP, classic show.

Hard to choose with such a mixing of genres. I vote Simpsons because they are still playing and making new ones. I have at least 10 seasons recorded, season 1 on DVD and I usually watch repeats on tv twice a week day.

Bring back Futurama, The Family Guy and The Tick!

Extremely tough choices here. I chose Seinfeld because I always seem to enjoy the reruns no matter what. If I could choose more I would've chose Twin Peaks (loved this series...found out about it three years ago, wish it wasn't canceled), X-files, Er and of course the Simpsons.

I tried to give a good range of genres although I gave up trying to find a Reality Television candidate.

Bring back Futurama!

Anyway, my personal choice was The Twilight Zone. It was easily the greatest thing to hit the screen with some really fantastic scripts from Serling, Beaumont and Matheson. It also saw many of the finest actors take to the screen to flesh out the characters. From music to direction every area excelled.

One final aside, I would like to point out that the choices above were not necesserally what I enjoy to watch.

Edited by TransporterMalfunction

Most of the TV shows listed are great! I went ahead and picked 24 since thats the new show that has captured my full attention since it first aired.

I tried to give a good range of genres although I gave up trying to find a Reality Television candidate.

Scare Tactics would be my submission. "Laugh it up - you could be next." :dude:

Even though I live in the US out of the ones listed I had to pick doctor who the show is just great and even though the sfx is not as good the shows all ways captured my attention and they found the altamet way to keep the show going when the main actor wants to quit.

besides trek though babalon five in right up there.

Stardate:213658.8

Best show besides Trek?Easy Quantum Leap.....no wait Seinfeld...............no Quantum Leap..........Sienfeld..................Quantum Leap..............Seinfeld Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Law and Order should have been on the list. It is the longest running drama on television and has sustained repeated cast changes because the writing and storylines are so compelling. Quality-wise I think it is probably the best television program made.

Of the choices available I chose MASH which was also excellence in programming.

What?..No 'I Dream of Jeannie'..?..I know,I know..But if Bewitched is on this list....Tough to pick just one show but I had to go with the original 'Twilight Zone'..That show was fantastic..

I had to go with M.A.S.H. Other then Star Trek M.A.S.H. is one of the only shows that I can watch all day everyday and not get tired of.

My second vote would have gone to Twin Peaks.

I Voted for Simpsons,but off that list I also like:

Buffy, 24, Starsky and Hutch, Quantum Leap and Kojak.

I can't vote for all of them so I have gone for the Simpsons.

:tear:

M*A*S*H will always be my favorite show ever. VBG is right too, WKRP rocked. I would have voted for that too. I wish they played it here.

None of my absolute favorites are up there, but off that list I'll vote for 'I Love Lucy'. I'm a sucker for comedy, but Seinfeld got on my nerves :force: . On that list M*A*S*H might've been 2nd, but I didn't get to watch it that often.

If Home Improvement had been up there, I would've voted for it.