Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

With This Post.......

With this post, I pass by my buddy Hangon and take sole possesion of 6th place in the all-time top posters list. As usual, there will be an open bar reception in the chat room tonight followed by a rather long speech by myself........ <_<

WOW! Congratulations! <_< Sorry I still can't get into chat, but perhaps you can post your speech ... or not :spock:

And I'm sure it's only a rumor that you are sending those posters above you free video games, beer of the month memberships, and links to hypmotizing sites to enable you to pass them! :spock: I'm KIDDING Kor!

Congratulations again!

With this post, I pass by my buddy Hangon and take sole possesion of 6th place in the all-time top posters list. As usual, there will be an open bar reception in the chat room tonight followed by a rather long speech by myself........ :spock:

*sniffs*

What smells like spam?

:spock: <_<

With this post, I pass by my buddy Hangon and take sole possesion of 6th place in the all-time top posters list. As usual, there will be an open bar reception in the chat room tonight followed by a rather long speech by myself........ :spock:

*sniffs*

What smells like spam?

:spock: <_<

Party Pooper..... :P

where is Hangon to defend his position

He had surgery on his leg recently. He's still recovering from his car crash and not feeling so hot.

Didn't you just hit 8000 post a few weeks/months ago?

he's a spamming machine

Good heavens I'm nearing 11,000. What does that make me? :P

Aftering doing some math... You have more of a life then Kor...

he's a spamming machine

What an opening for SO many comebacks!... :o ......Oh great.....now my tongue is bleeding from biting it so hard........ :(

he's a spamming machine

You seriously consider me a spammer?..... :P :(

With this post, I pass by my buddy Hangon and take sole possesion of 6th place in the all-time top posters list. As usual, there will be an open bar reception in the chat room tonight followed by a rather long speech by myself........ :lol:

Congrats on your achievement! I see you invested in nearly 4 years and over 9,000+ posts to get where you are. Soon you'll get that 3rd ring.