Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Who do you want to see?

I'm interested in who you want to see guest star on Enterprise. I'd like to see the two actors in my avatar to guest on Enterprise. I could see Kiefer Sutherland as the captain of the NX-02. I think Dennis Haysbert would be great as a Klingon or perhaps a Xindi-Humanoid or Sloth. So, who do you want to see?

Jody Foster as the captain of an alien vessel

I think Mark Harmon would make a good Romulan - so would Beau Bridges

I really would love to see Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) as an alien conservationist - I'd love to see him with Phlox's menagerie.

I would like to see a young Soren (Malcolm McDowell),possibly on the El Aurian homeworld helping the Ent crew with some problem,or interacting with the crew diplomatically.Maybe Guinan,too....(well,actually Soran doesn't have to look too much younger,remember Guinan looked the same in the early 20th-century as she does in the 24th).I felt sorry for Soren on Star Trek:Generations and understood his motives,if not approving of his methods.I always felt had his family and home not been taken from him in such a horrific manner that he had a capacity for great good.It would be interesting to see the changes between a good Soren on Ent,and a psychotic Soren on Generations a few centuries later. :assimilated:

I prefer Trek to keep getting it's guest stars from pools of not so well known actors. The big names have been thumbing their noses at Trek since the start (ok, few exceptions) so I would just as soon they kept their noses out of Trek for good.

I gotta admit though I like the idea of Steve Irwin and a young Soren.

Edited by Alterego

I prefer Trek to keep getting it's guest stars from pools of not so well known actors. The big names have been thumbing their noses at Trek since the start (ok, few exceptions) so I would just as soon they kept their noses out of Trek for good.

I gotta admit though I like the idea of Steve Irwin and a young Soren.

I agree Alterego. I too like the idea of a young Soren, or Steve Irwin as an alien conservationist. I can just imagine him wrestling some Xindi reptilian into submission... :laugh:

How about Ben Browder and/or Claudia Black. Ben could play anything he wanted. Claudia could play a hot alien babe (maybe a Peacekeeper) as a "diversion" for the boys--Jonathan, Trip or Malcolm. Have the three boys vie for her attention, humn... We don't know what affect the Delphic Expanse will have on them :bow:

Isn't the El'Aurrian homeworld distant, somewhere in the Beta Quadrant? I was under the impression that their homeworld was in deep, unkown space.

Anywho, I'd like to see Richard Dean-Anderson and Michael Shanks guest star on ENT since so many Trek actors have guest starred on SG-1. RDA could be the captain of the NX-02 or the NX-03 while Michael Shanks could be a time traveler from the 31st century, perhaps Mr. Daniels commanding officer! :bow:

Isn't the El'Aurrian homeworld distant, somewhere in the Beta Quadrant?  I was under the impression that their homeworld was in deep, unkown space.

Anywho, I'd like to see Richard Dean-Anderson and Michael Shanks guest star on ENT since so many Trek actors have guest starred on SG-1.  RDA could be the captain of the NX-02 or the NX-03 while Michael Shanks could be a time traveler from the 31st century, perhaps Mr. Daniels commanding officer! :bow:

Great idea Jean-Luc!!!

What about Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge?

I'd like to see Samuel L. Jackson or Lou Gossett, Jr. in some role as an alien entrepreneur or leader who is "in the know" about some region in the expanse, and with whom the Enterprise crew has to really work in order to get the needed information. I am thinking about some kind of challenging situation , like the struggle to communicate in Darmok.

I'd like to see John Lithgow and the other "aliens" from 3rd Rock from the Sun gues star....that episode would be so funny :tear: