Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Okay, the next step...

Which character do you believe will develop the most in the coming season?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you believe will develop the most in the coming season?

• Archer
    • T'pol
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Phlox
    • Sato
    • Mayweather
    • Porthos
    • One of the MACOs

After my previous poll, I believed that this would be a relevant topic for discussion. Which character will develop the most in season 3? I'm not sure :spock: . I think Archer is in for a change and Mayweather and Hoshi are in definite need of expansion.Of course, T'pol and Trip have had major events in their lives and now are beginning a new phase in their lives and Phlox and Reed will face new challenges as well. And then there's the MACOs and everybody's favourite Porthos. You can see why I'm unable to decide. What are your thoughts?

I hope all of them but I voted Archer. It would be nice to see captains mess become a place where Archer uses the time to get feedback from the crew that sit at his table and then use the info they give him in his decision making processes.

What's with Porthos as a character that develop? Are they going to give him an alien beagel love interest or what? Or my favorite idea an away team has to eat porthos to stay alive... That's the best part about having an edible crewman no get's all worked up when you do that!

I wasn't completely sure who to vote for in this poll. I think Archer will develop because he is the captain and will most likely face great challenges and decisions in the 3rd season. I think T'Pol, being away from contact with her superiors will develop more. I also have the feeling that she will discover her telepathic abilites a little. I think Phlox will encounter a much greater deal of conflict with the rest of the crew. I think Trip will need time to adjust to his loss. Hoshi, Maywheather and Reed are all very under developed so they have room to grow. But because Captain's tend to be the star of the show and becuase Archer is a little underveloped, I think he MIGHT grow the most. But I don't know for sure.

I think most of the attention will be on Archer and Trip.

I voted Archer.

Edited by Stelfan

I believe that Archer will be the one who is developed the most because he is the Captain..However, I would really like to see Hoshi and Travis get more character development..Don't think that will happen though..

I hope Archer will get some much needed character development this season!

I voted for Archer again. I think he has a lot to deal with...the heavy responsibility of the current mission, and it's need to succeed. I think that responsibility will affect him deeply.

Stardate:213652.1

I think that Archer and Trip will get about the same

T'Pol. After resigning her commission and being around humans so much she will play with empotions and do different stuff. Also, i feel that the writers and producers will want her to lose some of that 'woodenness'she had in the first two series (the manikan feel) and give her more body. (no not physically ha ha)