Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Ninja Babes from Space

NBS2.png

They're beautiful, they're Ninjas and they're from outer space.. alien.gif They have a couple of short videos that you can watch on their website. I would describe them as fun, sci fi and Ninja!! :lol:

Ninja Babes from Space

NBSGauntlet.png

Ninja Babes is now featured on www.atomfilms.com which is owned by Comedy Central. Get over there and show us some worldwide love by watching Episode One again and, if you are feeling extra giving, sign up for a FREE membership and show us some love! Mucho icon12.gif

www.atomfilms.com

Hey everyone! The 2nd episode of Ninja Babes is now playing on www.atomfilms.com so get over there and check it out and leave us some love! You know we appreciate it! Thanks for kicking so much *buttocks* with us...let's keep it going! See you there! Blessings!

Ninja Babes from Space Episode 3-'Rescue' NOW PLAYING!

That's right! It's here and FEATURED on www.atomfilms.com so stop by and check it out! One of my fave episodes we filmed! Tons of action and new faces! If you are feeling extra happy, leave a comment! That way we can keep making kick *buttocks* episodes! Ya know supply and demand! Mucho icon12.gif

NBS3.jpg

www.ninjababesfromspace.com

So you think you know what it takes to win the heart of a Ninja Babe for Valentine's Day? Well there is only one way to find out. Log onto www.atomfilms.com and check out the new Vday episode. It may change your mind about what you get Ninja Babes for Valentine's gifts! Thanks for the support! Blessings!

www.ninjababesfromspace.com

I don't really think these girls want someone with a large heart but rather someone with a large.................nevermind......... :jem'hadar:

I don't really think these girls want someone with a large heart but rather someone with a large.................nevermind......... :b-day:

Kor!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

I don't really think these girls want someone with a large heart but rather someone with a large.................nevermind......... :congrats:

Kor!!!!!!!!!!

:screwloose:

He made that post over a year ago and that is the best you can come up with?

I just wish they would do more episodes. They're fun..Seems like it's been a long time since the last one..