Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

denn77

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. I just joined and I want to say that I'm pissed off about Data dying in Nemesis. I really hope that this is not the last star trek movie with the TNG crew. They deserve at least one well written movie before they leave for good. At least as good as Generations or better. If anyone has any insights on the next movie, please share. Thanks!

-Denn77

wavey.gifWelcome to startrekfans! :spock:

Well denn77 you are not alone in your disappointment about Data's passing, I agree with you TNG deserves a Swan Song of it's own just as TOS had. You'll find plenty of peoples opinions and ideas about what the next film should or could be around the NG and movies forums, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Stardate:213647.9

Welcome to the Boards!!!!!

Your pissed off about Data dieing huh?Well that makes 3 of us.Actually on this board it probably make a couple hundred of us :spock:

Hello Den77 and Welcome Aboard! Yes, we're all pissed off about losing Data..It never should have happened..TNG does need a better last movie..

Your pissed off about Data dieing huh?Well that makes 3 of us.Actually on this board it probably make a couple hundred of us :assimilated:

Exactly... I know I will forever be angered about his passing(I think nearly all of us are varying levels of angry or upset about this...not exactly sure of the exact number though)

Anyways...

Welcome To The Boards!

Welcome to the board!!!

And I agree, I would have like at least to have some decent funeral for him...

They did after all for Spock.. And he came back!

Hi there, I am new here too and was sad when Data died. But refresh my memory, what happened to Lore? Was he just disabled? I think it would be fun to have them reassemble him. My favorite episodes were where Data was bad. Brent Spiner did evil so well. Lets bring back Lore and have some fun!