Sign in to follow this  
Vic

People names new 'sexiest man alive'

I'm surprised and disappointed. Personally, I never saw him as sexy. Oh well.

I pity the soul who thinks that is as sexy as it gets.

I agree. Obviously, they've never seen my pic............ :P

On the other hand, it's nice to have someone other than Pitt or Clooney.

And hey, he's been in a Kevin Smith movie or two. That should skyrocket him up automatically.

You obviously don't grasp what makes a man sexy :P

Sad to say Afleck won back in 2002.

And since they have had two time winners there's really no reason to choose Daman over Depp.

Heck I've never seen the latest Bond but just from a clip it's obvious Craig is sexier than Damon - pretty much everybody is sexier than Damon - this just really is sad.

May favorite was back in 86 - I actually bought that issue. Even with grey hair and visible aging - Mark Harmon is still sexier than Damon.

On the other hand, it's nice to have someone other than Pitt or Clooney.

And hey, he's been in a Kevin Smith movie or two. That should skyrocket him up automatically.

You obviously don't grasp what makes a man sexy :P

Sure I do: money.

Jusssssssttt kiddddddddddddinnngggggg

I'll take your remark as a compliment actually.

But my comment was tongue-in-cheek, really. I was kidding. I was referring to the fact that most women say "funny" is the number one thing they look for in a man.... so I was (again, jokingly) equating funny with sexy. My comment was basically saying that Kevin Smith is the apex of modern comedy, and anyone who's been in his films goes up in esteem (even Alanis Morrissette--which is reconcilable considering her part is a non-speaking one). Again, my remark wasn't to be taken seriously.

I'll take your remark as a compliment actually.

Good, it was meant that way - men don't look at other men the same way women look at men.

However, humor may what women want in the man they intend to keep - but that isn't the same thing as "sexy" -

Johnny Depp is sexy - I mean really - and most women seem to agree - but that doesn't mean my dream guy is a Depp clone.