Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

I'm An Uncle!

My sister-in-law gave birth to my new baby niece last night at 6:15 pm, November 9th. Her name is Alexis Renee, and she weighed 8 pounds and six ounces. I will eventually post pics for those who are interested. A very cute baby indeed

It turns out that yesterday was a very good day to have her because it was the anniversary of my sister-in-law's grandmother's death. So, this date turned from a sad day to a happy day! It is also interesting that new baby Alexis was born on November 9th, her mother on April 9th and her grandmother on March 9th! 3 generations born on the ninth!!

Edited by Gamera

:dude: thanks

Believe me, nine months go by real slow when you are expecting. I guess it is all of the excitment. We had a few false alarms and they thought it was at first yesterday, but luckily it was the real deal. :dude::nono:

I'm glad I was there the entire time, now I have kind of a feeling of what it will be like when I have kids one day. I hope I can post some pics here to show everyone, if I can figure it out lol.

anyway, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. It was a real long day since I stayed at the hospital with them. We left the house at 4am and got to the hospital at 5am. Didn't get home until almost 11pm last night. I think she was in labor for 15 hours, around that area

My sister-in-law gave birth to my new baby niece last night at 6:15 pm, November 9th. Her name is Alexis Renee, and she weighed 8 pounds and six ounces. I will eventually post pics for those who are interested. A very cute baby indeed

It turns out that yesterday was a very good day to have her because it was the anniversary of my sister-in-law's grandmother's death. So, this date turned from a sad day to a happy day! It is also interesting that new baby Alexis was born on November 9th, her mother on April 9th and her grandmother on March 9th! 3 generations born on the ninth!!

it's a sign!!!! lol j/k. anyway, congrats :dude::dude::dude::wine::nono:

Alright, time for some pics  All of these pics were taken on November 9th, 2007

Here is a pic of me in the waiting room. I didn’t know that they were taking a pic of me, which is why I look a little off guard

anewnewmerh0.jpg

Here is a pic of Alexis (Lexi) when she was first born, her first pic taken!

firstborncb7.jpg

A pic of Lexi pouting

lexiuc9.jpg

The proud parents, this pic was taken around 11pm that night. It explains the tired look in everyone’s face, but that doesn’t stop the mommy from smiling

lexidadmomms2.jpg

Here is a pic of Lexi being held by her grandparents (the mother’s parents)

lexigrandwc8.jpg

Two more Lexi pics

lexi2ux3.jpg

lexi3hn9.jpg

Edited by Gamera