Sign in to follow this  
oldfan1

Family Guy Premiere

Anybody else looking forward to or planning on watching the Family Guy season premiere tonight? It's going to be a 1 hour Star Wars parody. Hope it's as funny as they claim it is.

I thought it was done very well, not as many belly laughs as I was hoping for but still done very well. I like it better than episode 1 and this was free vs. box office prices that look like the GDP for a small country. Oh and I make better buttered popcorn than the theater too :nono:

I saw it, and my favourite part was when they had the Doctor Who reference when they jumped into hyperdrive.

that part was great. Two other scenes that were my favorites were when Peter was haning out of the Falcon because the couch wouldn't fit. Also the line between Luke (chris) and Han (Peter)

Chris: You're saying that you don't believe in the Force?

Peter: What? You mean the thing that you didn't even believe in until like three hours ago? :nono:

"Is it a fast ship?"

"Are you kidding?! It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs!"

"Um... isn't a parsec a unit of distance, not time?"

"N-n-n-n-n-nah n... Chewie, take these guys to the ship and get it ready."

I was also amused by the fact that in the cantina, Coach McGirk from Home Movies was sitting next to the evil monkey.

I had been looking forward to that episode of Family Guy for two weeks, and I can honestly say that I loved it. Even though I thought some of it was ripped off from Robot Chicken, it was still good.

Family Guy is probably the funniest animated show on TV today.

It always makes me laugh out loud.

the guy that mr psychic linked to was forced to remove the ep for copywrite reasons, so its not all there, but what i saw was brilliant

There was a 100 episode of family not that long ago it was a two parter when sewie shot his mom but didn't she came back then the other part was strange but suprising he was in a simmulation thing what would happen if he did..