Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your least favorite episode?

"Valiant" , ick  :dude:

Stardate:213638.9

Same here.I hate that episode :lol: .The only time ill watch it is when there is NOTHING ELSE ON!!!!!

i liked em all, maybe because DS9 was the first series i saw from 1.1 to 7.13? 

Do you mean Season 1 Episode 1 through Season 7 Episode 26?

I didn't like Valiant that much either, I do think it had a couple of moments but over all it wasn't an episode I'd go out of my way to watch over and over.

I'm really not sure what my least fav DS( episode is. Nothing is coming to mind, but if something comes to me, I'll edit this post. I never really cared for the Ferengi episodes, but I didn't really hate them or anything.

I detest Rejoined. And MOST of "What You Leave Behind." (I can still get pretty peed off about Jadzia nowhere to be seen in the big montage at the end of that episode. Not even a snippet of the Jadzia/Worf wedding while Worf is getting ready to leave the station???? It made no sense to exclude her. And leaving Sisko off in the celestial temple kind of negated his dramatic rescue from temporal flux by Jake in Season 4's The Visitor.

So Number One pick for worst ep: Rejoined.

Closely followed by: What You Leave Behind.

Really surprised at all the distaste for Rejoined, an episode that I love and that's generally highly thought of.

My choice would be Sanctuary. A lot of Season Two was tough sledding for me.

I vote for Past Tense parts 1 & 2. I'm not big on transporter accident episodes and I think that 2024 is a little too near-future to be anything more than incredibly irritating. I'm watching through the whole series again and I got about half way through Past Tense 1 before skipping the rest of the story as I just couldn't be bothered. While I didn't like some of the later storylines (the death of Jadzia Dax and Gul Dukat in particular) I still found the episodes compelling enough to keep watching.

My least favorite episode of DS9 is The Assignment. I just never liked this episode, it could easily have been left out with nothing lost IMO.

I'm going to revise this, my least favorite DS9 is "In the Hands of the Prophets".

I vote for Past Tense parts 1 & 2. I'm not big on transporter accident episodes and I think that 2024 is a little too near-future to be anything more than incredibly irritating. I'm watching through the whole series again and I got about half way through Past Tense 1 before skipping the rest of the story as I just couldn't be bothered. While I didn't like some of the later storylines (the death of Jadzia Dax and Gul Dukat in particular) I still found the episodes compelling enough to keep watching.

I liked this 2 parter, in fact I may just have to pull it out tonight and watch it... :whistling:

Remember, it was filmed in 1994 (aired in 1995) so it was set 30 years in our future. It's similar to the TOS episode Space Seed in that it's plot point is about 30 years in the future from the episode filming date (the SS Botany Bay was supposedly launched in the 1990's).

I liked the episode, it wasn't at the top of the list for me but it's a mid-level 2 parter in my book.

Meh, I still think 30 years is far too close (just think of the 2015 'future' part of Back to the Future and how laughable that seems now). I don't like near future things where they're wildly different from reality, the closer to our own time it is, the harder I find it to suspend my disbelief. That and I still found them boring but each to his own.

I'll also happily admit that I'm no real fan of TOS and any warmth I feel towards it only comes from its kitsch charm and nostalgia for my childhood.

One of my least favourite episodes is the one where Bashir and Obrien gets to walk around inside Sloans mind. (If I understood what was going on in that episode, which admittedly I might not have.)

BINGO! I loved that DS9 ending arc, but that was one HUGE clunker thrown in the middle of some otherwise excellent episodes.

It's been a while since I watched and DS9 episodes outside of season 2 (the only DS9 season I own) but the one that comes to mind is in season 1, I think. It's the one where they take Kai Opaka into the Gamma Quadrant, and she dies, but is brought back by nanites, but has to stay on the planet.

It's been a while since I watched and DS9 episodes outside of season 2 (the only DS9 season I own) but the one that comes to mind is in season 1, I think. It's the one where they take Kai Opaka into the Gamma Quadrant, and she dies, but is brought back by nanites, but has to stay on the planet.

Battles Lines....its my meh episdoe