Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Happy Birthday Krissy Phaserman

I just saw Krissy, she says hi everyone. And Van Roy, you'll have to ask HER if spankin' her is okay. She never let me do it, so odds are slim...

Welcome back, Krissy.

Although we haven't met as I am relatively new to this board, I feel like I have known you all my life.

Everyone here has missed you like crazy. Seldom does a Saturday Night Chat happen where you're not mentioned.

Why am I not surprised...

I kinda figured I wouldn't be missed. Guess I was wrong, huh? I have an opinion on the "We miss Krissy" thing. I'm an attractive young blond woman...and I'm not a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) about it. I know alot of hot women who KNOW they are hot, and they get really stuck up about it. They won't even talk to anyone who isn't, in their opinion, equally beautiful.

Gummy, I thought we had a few back and forth convos before I dissapeared?

Why am I not surprised...

I kinda figured I wouldn't be missed. Guess I was wrong, huh? I have an opinion on the "We miss Krissy" thing. I'm an attractive young blond woman...and I'm not a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) about it. I know alot of hot women who KNOW they are hot, and they get really stuck up about it. They won't even talk to anyone who isn't, in their opinion, equally beautiful.

Gummy, I thought we had a few back and forth convos before I dissapeared?

I'm not sure. We may have.

That and you are a single bisexual ex-striper who usually wears no clothes when you log on.

Glad to see you back Krissy! As you can see, things haven't changed that much here. :) Hope you are doing well and will find some time to drop in here regularly.