Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

the most powerful

who is the most powerful militarly? (in not counting delta quadrant)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. who is the most powerful militarly? (in not counting delta quadrant)

• romulans
    • fedaration
    • klingons
    • cardassians
    • jem' hadar and company

:) i know that i probably missed some races that should be in here, but i am sleepy and i just want to go back to bed. i dident put the borg cuase they would be the winners hands down if i did.

Oh, this is a tough decision for me between the Romulans and the Federation... But I finally choose the UFP. I think their flagship is superior to a Romulan warbird (of course it is not superior to Reman Scimitar, as we all know :) ).

And if their flagship is superiour I think all other military is superior, too. I know, a quite hypothetic thought :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Use do not now what you are talking about it has to be the

ROMULAN STAR EMPIRE hands down

:)

I voted for Jem'Hadar and Company,but only because the Breen were part of "and company".During the Dominion War,it was the Breen who nearly single-handedly took out the alpha quadrant alliance.The Breen developed the technology to bust through Federation,Klingon,and Romulan deflector screens.The Breen were invaluable to the Dominion war cause.In fact,the Breen could probably defeat any other major power listed in the poll in a one-against-one scenario. :tomcat: :tank:

I choose Romulans..

A romulan warbird has about the same firepower as a Galaxy class star ship, and I have just seen so many warbirds and so very few galaxy class.

I voted for the Jem'Hadar. It took innovation and almost the entire alpha quadrant to defeat them. Plus at the same tim they were keeping their own territories under control. My 2nd choice is the Federation because they were the weaker power but found a way to beat he odds.

Stardate:213633.9

Im gonna have to go with the Jem hadar.Cause IMO if it wasnt for the prophets they would of easily defeated the Federation

I chose the Federation hands down. ;)

A perfect match for the Federation of Planets would be the Jem'Hadar Warriors. :lol:

I voted for the Jem'Hadar.  It took innovation and almost the entire alpha quadrant to defeat them.  Plus at the same tim they were keeping their own territories under control.

I have to agree on that, even if I don't like it.. lol

I put the romulans and Federation second.

But, after the dominion war, the fall of the obsedian order and the tal shiar, the klingon civil war....

Edited by Ezri Dax

The mighty Klingon Defense Force,of course!I love the Klingons,and why not?Who wouldn't like to be a Klingon?The proud,noble,warrior commander of a battle-hardened crew aboard an invincible Bird-of-Prey,your bat'leth at your side,unthinking devotion for the Empire in your heart,and a song on your lips as you burn the cursed Romulans from the stars! :dude:

I too voted for the Jem'Hadar the only weakness I see with them is the white. I never understood why none of the people that fought them hand to hand targeted their white supply tubes. I think if I were fighting one I think the first thing I would try to do is cut off the supply of white which would weaken him, and the supply tube sticks out making it an obvious target.

Kind of like how a woman is taught to use her knee as a weapon against a male attacker.

Still, I wouldn't want the Jem'Hadar rampaging around the quadrant!

i'm for the Jem'Hadar, because they can keep coming back with more and more troops due to the cloning thing.... suicide is thier best attack

I'd have to say the Federation. The Jem'Hadar have the sheer strength of numbers and the Romulans have the cloaking technology and the instictive cunning but the Federation has the most well rounded able ships. Plus, they have two great design initatives, the Sovereign and the Prometheus.

THE FEDERATION!

They always find a way to out wit, out maneuver, out fight the enemy!

I vote for the Klingons...

Grrrr,they're scary and big and powerful! :lol:

The Klingons are the Mr.T's of Star Trek species...

"I pity the fools who mess with the Klingon Empire!

:hug: ^_^ ^_^

OK, I voted the Federation, but to be specific, I think Starfleet is the most powerful military.  After all, they're the only ones to successfully defend themselves from the Borg.

But do we know that,really?It seems to me that if the Romulans,Klingons,and Cardassians had not at least successfully repelled a few Borg incursions,then their entire empires would have been assimilated by now.So,there is a possibility that non-Federation alpha quadrant powers have also found ways to defend against the borg. :lol:

I'll say the Starfleet of the United Federation of Planets.It took them a while to get up to speed,during the Dominion War,but after the initial "shock and awe" phase of the Dominion offensive (sorry,couldn't help myself),the Starfleet get it into gear and proved to be the match of the Dominion.I think that the Starfleet had probably grown far too complaicent in the later half of the 24th century,even after Wolf-359.But recent tragedies have returned the Fleet to fighting trim.