If I'm not mistaken, I think that he is a huge movie fan. I know that he's writing a musical for Broadway. He's using mostly his old stuff and throwing in some new material. Maybe it will be made into a movie?

If you don't know who John Mellencamp is, watch any Chevy Truck commercial and you'll hear his song "This is Our Country".

Who's John Mellencamp?

Oh cmon! John "Couger" Mellencamp has had a ton of hits going back to the 1970s!

sadly, it doesn't look like Ebert will ever be coming back. He just came out of surgery, which they had to remove part of his jaw. He is also unable to talk, but he now critique's movies via the internet. As he said just a few days ago "I still have my brain and typing fingers"

:) Exactly UH.

All I know of him is he wrote some hit songs long ago. Mellencamp-Wikipedia

Bad link. I goes to a Wiki article entitled "Bad Title." (Kinda makes me wonder, "which one?" :assimilated: )

sadly, it doesn't look like Ebert will ever be coming back. He just came out of surgery, which they had to remove part of his jaw. He is also unable to talk, but he now critique's movies via the internet. As he said just a few days ago "I still have my brain and typing fingers"

So finally the last vestiges of the famous Siskel and Ebert duo is gone. Thumbs up and godspeed to Ebert. :assimilated: