Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

Who is the best? Seven or the Doctor?

who is the best? seven or the doctor?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. who is the best? seven or the doctor?

• seven of nine
    • the doctor

Who is the best character between Seven and The Doctor?

I like both of them, last year I have met the Doctor in Las Vegas and I think that he is a very funny and nice person, I have bought also one of his autographed CD. He is super!!!

i chose seven cause she too less time to become a fuller character. and imho was prettier to look at. ::flutters eyes::

I chose the doctor because he is much more of a full character and well-rounded. he also captures some of Data's "more than the sum of my parts" attitude, which star trek despirately needs at any junction. Lastly the only reason seven of nine was cast was to add sex appeal to the crew...as far as i'm concerned, Kes could have stayed on until season 7...

Seven of Nine is my favorite. Killer body and sultry voice.

She can walk on my back with thos stiletto heels. :P

The Doctor has a bald head.

7 of 9 has huge breasts.

Duh!

I have a bald head and love huge breasts.

Seven gets my vote. No debate necessary. :P

Doc gets my vote Seven should... nvm... I don't like seven she got in the way of the J/C thing that was going there and I like J/C... So Doc has my vote besides the doc is funny Seven is just to uptight

Doc gets my vote Seven should... nvm... I don't like seven she got in the way of the J/C thing that was going there and I like J/C... So Doc has my vote besides the doc is funny Seven is just to uptight

She can be loosened up. At least I would love to try. :P

You're right. I suppose the fact that I am old, fat, bald and ugly would also come into play in her decision.

I bet you would but you wouldnt get a chance shes a play boy bunnie! she could ahve anyone she wanted!! lol

Jeri Ryan was never a Playboy bunny!

I bet you would but you wouldnt get a chance shes a play boy bunnie! she could ahve anyone she wanted!! lol

I think she means "built like a" Playboy Bunny.

Which she most certainly is. :P

Which she most certainly is. :P

Based on her recent spread in FHM magazine, I wholeheartedly agree... :clap:

I like Seven, but she seems to have been made too much of a sex symbol (Jadzia's WAY sexier). Not to mention my being a Kes fan, so I pick the Doc-man-thing.

Which she most certainly is. :clap:

Based on her recent spread in FHM magazine, I wholeheartedly agree... :P

So, post a link! :P

Acually she was/is a play boy bunnie trust me my dad had the mag... Tpol.. yeah shes one too... isnt it funny how the chicks in cat suits are the play boy bunnies

I like Tpol, she is different from Seven, I have made a photo with her in Las Vegas last year.

I didn't think about Playboy, I thought about the abilities of these characters.

i like both doctor and seven but the doctor can do so much and he can go everywhere.Guess why think hes very best on voyager.I love if they had holographic doctors and maybe some day will be too awsome.. signed recycle

post-761-1177190531.jpg

post-761-1177190716.jpg

The J/C thing would have only worked after they got back home. Having an affair with one of your subordinates is never a good idea as Picard found out.

I have to agree with Kor on this one. I had an affair with one of my trainees once and it turned out to be a very bad idea. I didn't like how it ended nor did she. But it had to end because of the conflict of interest.

But they were so good together and they would make such a cute couple besides if thats the case then he shouldnt have been with Seven either becasue he was her commanding officer as well he was the XO!

But they were so good together and they would make such a cute couple besides if thats the case then he shouldnt have been with Seven either becasue he was her commanding officer as well he was the XO!

You're absolutely right. Chakotay should not have been with Seven. As I recall, that plotline really came out of the blue with no build-up at all.