Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Happy 7th Birthday, Unicorn Hunter

:clap::clap::b-day::elephant::elephant:

Happy 7th Birthday, Unicorn Hunter. You certainly are mature for your age. I would never have guessed.......... :laugh:

Happy Birthday, Unicorn Hunter! :clap::elephant::laugh: Hope your birthday is fun! :b-day::elephant: You are one of our MVP's = Most Valuable Posters! Please have a great day! You truly deserve it.

I can't believe she's only seven.

I was not even close to being that smart when I was that age.

Didn't I just respond to one of these a couple weeks ago? :elephant: Couldn't have been another year already!

Well, make the best of it UH. Happy Birthday and see you back here again real soon. :clap:

Alterego: When I saw this, I honest to God, thought the same thing. A year has past? I could have sworn I recently seen a topic wishing a Happy Birthday to TUH.

Happy Birthday! qoSlIj DatIvjaj!

Didn't I just respond to one of these a couple weeks ago? :elephant: Couldn't have been another year already!

Well, make the best of it UH. Happy Birthday and see you back here again real soon. :elephant:

Maybe UH changed her birth date to mess with our heads.

:clap:

Well, make the best of it UH. Happy Birthday and see you back here again real soon. :b-day:

:elephant:

What? You don't believe that she is just a brilliant 7 year old???..... :clap:

Well, make the best of it UH. Happy Birthday and see you back here again real soon. :clap:

:b-day:

What? You don't believe that she is just a brilliant 7 year old???..... :elephant:

That's not what I meant...

Thank you everyone - I did have a wonderful day.

I guess when we signed up VGB said we could put in any year if we didn't want to show our true age.

I'm afraid real 7 year olds put me to shame. :clap: