Sign in to follow this  
hangon

SpiderMan 3

Here is the link to the SpiderMan 3 trailer if anyone is intrested,i just watched them and IMO this has a chance of being the best one yet!!..Venom time :mad1:

SpiderMan 3

Edited by hangon

This is my "must-see" movie for this coming summer. My kids and I have been to the theaters to see the first two on Opening Night. We'll be there for this one too. :mad1:

Starring Eric Forman as......VENOM!....... :mad1:

Just be glad it wasn't Red, otherwise, all Communists would be dead.

Starring Eric Forman as......VENOM!....... :)

Just be glad it wasn't Red, otherwise, all Communists would be dead.

If Red Forman was Venom, then Spidey would have a big king-sized Venom boot up his butt.. :mad1:

can't wait! I love comics and grew up with Spider-Man, helped me learn to read by reading Spidey comics. I think that Topher as Venom is a great choice. The reason being that Venom is the opposite of Spider-Man, and Topher looks like a great opposite of Tobey.

I wonder how they are going to screw up the origin of Venom? The symbiote was originally broght back to Earth by Spider-Man from another planet. I doubt that this is the origin that the movie will present.

I really can't wait for this to come out. My kids and I will be there on Opening Night. It's the one movie that I really want to see this summer.

This previews I've seen look awesome. I also wonder how they will explain the origin of Venom. Despite this "purist" quibble :P , I can't wait to see this movie which I expect to set boxoffice records AND be a great movie.

Edited by trekz

Here is the final trailer, and it looks awesome!

This is what Wikipedia says about Venom in the new movie

In 2006, Sony and Marvel announced that Venom will appear in the third installment of the Spider-Man franchise that will be released in the United States on May 4th, 2007. The symbiote seems to have a different effect on people in the movie then how it affected people in the comics. It doesn't think, and it is a parasite. The nature of the symbiote is that it greatly amplifies aggression instead of controlling someone. The movie will be directed by Sam Raimi. Venom / Eddie Brock Jr. will be portrayed by Topher Grace. The symbiote falls on Brock and greatley amplfies his hatred of Peter Parker, who stole the affection of Gwen Stacy from him and cost Eddie his job when Peter Parker caught him distributing altered pictures of Spider-Man to the Daily Bugle that made the superhero look like a supervillian. Like most ambiguations of Venom in the comic series, he is able to disable Spider-Man's spider sense and surprise him at any moment. Also, Venom will shoot webs from the top of his hands as shown in the comics (however, his webbing is black instead of white). One main difference that Raimi decided to try with Venom was to change the color of his spider from white to black to emphasize the darkness within the symbiote and also give him a disorganized webbing pattern. In the final film trailer, Venom is seen both with his mouth visible and hidden