Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

IF 0 you could be a character in a TV show, past or present..

Are you saying that we would actually be the character or would we enjoy playing the character?

Sort of like a Twilight Zone experience - the tv show becomes reality - whatever reality that show presents - so it could be Star Trek, Boston Legal etc - where the characters are real and you are a character/person in that world.

pretty much most of Ron Jeremy's characters

:assimilated: That would be easy. The most you would ever have to say is "Who's Your Daddy"..

I would love to be Alan Shore from Boston Legal. He views life with amusement just like me and seems to have an inner peace.

Wow..let me think :assimilated:

Stringfellow Hawk(airwolf)..that copper rocked big time,when i was a kid i use to speed around on my bike humming the theme tune....and he had a cool log cabin in the mountains..lol

The other is kirk..i guess i dont need to explain why..he is cooler then cool..he is ice cold :P

I'd want to be The Doctor from Doctor Who, but as myself, so I could be the 11th Doctor. It would be great to have all that knowledge about everything.

What I was really trying to ask is if any of the "realities" created by television were real - which one would you want - not necessarily which main character would you like to take over?

Example - if the Stargate world were reality - would you want to be a member of an SG1 team, a member of the military, a civilian scientist etc.

IMO, I'm happy for most of what I see on television to remain fiction. but I'm giving it some thought.

I would choose the Star Trek reality then with its grandiose vision of the future. I wouldn't be in Starfleet, just a regular guy living on Earth with a meaningful job. The Earth of Starfleet is apparently a paradise with no war, famine, etc. Seems like a nice place to live.