Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

HOw much do you watch ST

How much do you watch Star Trek (any series)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you watch Star Trek (any series)

• 1 episode per week
    • 2 episodes per week
    • 3 episodes per week
    • 4 episodes per week
    • 5 episodes per week
    • 6 episodes per week
    • 7 episodes per week
    • 8 episodes per week
    • 9-10 per week
    • 10-15 per week
    • More than 15... what can I say, I'm addicted
    • I don't watch it.

I know that just about everyone that comes here must love star trek, so I ended up wondering how much Star Trek you people actually watch. Where I live there is so much Star Trek on it's almost hard not to watch at least one episode a day... if not 5! Sometimes I don't watch it all that much, and sometimes I watch alot... it just depends on what I have going on in my life at the time. On average I'd say I watch maybe 3 a week. Lots in the summer, and only Enterprise during school (no time for reruns then)

As everyone may already know, I am hugely addicted to Star Trek, DS9 especially. On the minimum I watch 1 episode every night, without fail.Most nights though I watch 2 and sometimes 3 episodes. I've been known to set aside blocks of time (up to 10 hours) and just watch one episode after another, usually when I do that it's either episodes that relate to eachother or I am watching one or 2 episode of each series back to back. It's taken several years to get the ability to be able to do that though. I started in the early 80's video taping TOS on Beta and have been going strong ever since.

I voted 4 episodes a week,but it really varies for me,sometimes I watch more depending on whats happening like if TNN does another TNG marithon then I'll watch about 5 or 6 episodes in a row.Late night I get to see DS9,but if I have to get up early the next day I'll tape it and watch it the next day.

Of course every week I will watch Enterprise and once in a while I'm able to catch a Voyager episode which also comes on late night.

I voted 10-15 a week. That seems to be what I average. Enterprise and Voyager once a week each on TV..DS9, TNG and TOS DVDs throughout the rest of the week..Yes I'm addicted to Star Trek big time..I even still watch the TOS episodes..

Well I am totaly addicted and have been sense I've been little. I try to wqatch as many epsodes as I can a week which is probably a little more than 15. I really enjoy watching TOS on Scifi they show at least 4 episodes every couple of days.

I watch Enterprise Wed and Sat, and watch VOY on Sunday. If you watch it more than 15times I believe that one is not addicted, it is just that they really do not have anything else good on tv.

Dont be hattin' :bow:

:unsure: Bel Ami ;)

I was guessing when I voted 7 times a week. I watch Enterprise on Wednesday and Sunday without fail, either live or on tape. Voyager on Sunday when I don't have to work. I catch TNG on TNN every time its on. I catch the 4 hours of TOS on SciFi if it hits on a day off. Its really hard to say how much I watch. I will be getting my TNG and VOY DVD's soon, so that number will most definitely go up. Oh, and I forgot about the movies.

Around 9 or 10..

All TNG since it comes on at 3 and then 8 I try and watch the one at 3 whenever I'm home but I always watch the one at 8 :)

On a normal weekday, I will probably watch 3 episodes. 2 are TNG, 1 is Voyager, and on Wednesday I watch Enterprise. So I watch a lot of Star Trek, and I never want that to change! :)

Stardate:213600.8

I voted 10-15. I watch an episode of DS9 and TNG almost every week night and the Voy on weekends.Plus there is the DVD episodes too.

Who voted they DONT WATCH STAR TREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Okay, let's see....

3 TNG episodes on DVD per day, 1 on TV every day from Monday till Friday... makes 5...

Adding 2 DS9 and 2 VOY episodes per week... And 2 ENT episodes comin up soon on TV a week..

14 episodes a week... Oh yay! :) (I never counted them!)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted 8, im in Oz and we get DS9 re-runs every Tuesday and Enterprise (8-10 weeks behind) on Wednesday, plus Friday i watch at least 2-4 and then during the week i watch a couple.... :)

Recently not enough. I am trying to push us to get to the end of TNG season 5 (2 more to go) so we can begin having NG DS9 double features but it being summer is putting a strain on our Trek viewing timewise.

i usually watch tng on tnn every night at 8pm , and depending on if im up that early occasionally voyager on upn53 at 5am (ohio time).

Around 3 episodes a week, on the average....used to catchTNG every chance I could get, but now I just try to catch my favorites(Data episodes)

Actually not that much. Usually only one - Enterprise. Maybe the occasional DS9 in there. (I only manage to see DS9 about once a month though. I'm usually really busy on weekends, which is when it's usually on here.)

I voted for 5 but it's a mixture of the re-runs on TV and my Video's and DVD's,sometimes it's more as there is usually nothing to watch so I pop in a Star Trek video or dvd.

I watch quite a lot of Star Trek,actually.Here in Fresno,the WB Network(I think,or UPN :unsure: )airs Voyager every day around noon,and I'm usually home then,and at night UPN airs Deep Space Nine at 10 o'clock,and I almost always watch that just before the local news.Plus,on wednesdays and saturdays we have Enterprise (saturday is always a rerun of wednesday's show).Also,every once in a blue moon I'll catch TNG on TNT or Spike TV (or whatever its called this week).I'll also pop a Star Trek DVD into the old DVD player a few times a week.Usually one of my twenty-or-more TOS DVD's.

What can I say?I am a Trek addict :saintdevil:

:P

I voted for 4 episodes a week. I may watch more or less depending on what airs on other channels. :naughty:

"More than 15... what can I say, I'm addicted" I am more addicted every time i watch an episode. :naughty: :wub: :P

:P

I voted 6 Episodes a WeekEnterprise along with Voyager re-runs, weeknights.  I also watch my DVD episodes now and then, but I didn't add that in as I don't watch DVD's regularly. :force:

Now that my local UPN no longer carries VOY, only one episode a week, including weekend repeat, and that's whatever ENT episode is showing. :eek:

I voted 4 times a week. I wish I had time to watch more. If I have the time I will watch TNG twice a day and ENT and VOY once a week.