Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

Problems with the site...

I just got Internet Explorer 7 and now I can't use some of the top links because they get covered by the STF.net random picture. I'm not sure why this is happeneing, or what other problems this will cause. I also went to my own site and some text wasn't where it should be. I think IE7 uses different HTML coding standards then IE6... what this means it's going to be a pain in the butt for website makers over the next year or so update to whatever Microsoft is using now.

I have the same issues as CP. I find that Mozilla Firefox (one of the safest browsers around as well as one of the most stable and unhackable) tends to merger the picture and the options toolbar at the top of the page. It is likely that the tabbed browsing compresses the page to create this effect (I won't turn tabbed off though, it is far to useful a feature).

I have the same issues as CP. I find that Mozilla Firefox (one of the safest browsers around as well as one of the most stable and unhackable) tends to merger the picture and the options toolbar at the top of the page. It is likely that the tabbed browsing compresses the page to create this effect (I won't turn tabbed off though, it is far to useful a feature).

The site is totally messed up for me, when I use FF. The whole style seems to not be compatible. Probably some incompatible html code in the style. So I end up using IE 6. The forum looks and works the best in IE 6. As masterq states.

In my case, I still use Firefox when visiting the site. I know certain features do not show up and that the links are basically sitting over the banner... however I am just very used to it now. I had gotten into a habit of just using Firefox, because my IE did not work properly. But, I just did a complete reinstall of Windows a little while back and IE works fine now; I just still like FF better.