Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

DS9 on TNN?

A while back I was looking on Star Trek.com at Star Trek news and found something about TNN putting DS9 on sometime in 2004. I was just wondering if there was any truth to the rumor?

:unsure:

Stardate:213595.9

I think it is true cause I have also heard about it.I think that TNN is trying to get Voyager on there as well.

Yes I am certain it WAS true. TNN was to become the home of trek to include all the series (everything but TOS and ENT). Even thought it is becoming a first network for men, these shows should still appear in the future because I doubt they can break the contract without severe penalties.

Yes I am certain it WAS true.  TNN was to become the home of trek to include all the series (everything but TOS and ENT).  Even thought it is becoming a first network for men, these shows should still appear in the future because I doubt they can break the contract without severe penalties.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

NOW they show it! Now that the DVD's are coming out - why couldn't they have started a few years ago??

TNN is the Network for Men - I watch it way more than Lifetime, Television For Women. :unsure:

whats up with tnn's changes? the only thing good on it is star trek. the rest of the shows are crap. especially the new ones like stripperella and gary the rat. absolute crap.

(and tnn isnt the first network for men! here in Canada, we've had a station called 'men tv' for more than a year now! lol)

whats up with tnn's changes? the only thing good on it is star trek. the rest of the shows are crap. especially the new ones like stripperella and gary the rat. absolute crap.

(and tnn isnt the first network for men! here in Canada, we've had a station called 'men tv' for more than a year now! lol)

I thought the network went bad when they became "The National Network" from "The Nashville Network". I pretty much stopped watching when that happened.

I thought the network went bad when they became "The National Network" from "The Nashville Network". I pretty much stopped watching when that happened.

the only thing ive ever watched on tnn is star trek. the rest of it is, like i said, crap. lol.

Hmm.. DS9 might start appearing late this year. TNG came out a year earlier than first scheduled. I would bet Voyager will start appearing 2005 or 2006.

I already watch TNG on it-- with Trek, it definitely won't only be guys watching.

For that matter, do any guys watch some of the shows?

I already watch TNG on it-- with Trek, it definitely won't only be guys watching.

For that matter, do any guys watch some of the shows?

I don't watch any of their shows, check out the "Spike TV" thread for my reasons.

Stardate:213619.7

I watch Star Trek and Ren & Stimpy on TNN.Thats it.I used to watch wrestling but i stopped watching that.

Occasionally I'll watch wrestling, but I don't keep up with it like I use to. I watch tng and if they're showing an old James Bond I like usually watch that as well. Hoping that Ds9 will come to Spike soon because I haven't watched any of the episodes for a long time (syndication doesn't show it here, too impatient to download and too cheap to buy the dvd sets.)