Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wookieofborg

Hairballs and resistance are futile...

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Hello glad to be here, just flew in from Assimilating a fleet of Wookies and boy.. let me tell you.. LET THE WOOKIE WIN!! LOL... anyway seriously.. Hi! , :lol:

YAY!!!! :lol: :rolleyes: My little brother is here everyone!!!! THis is the Borg fant I told you all about.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS, MY DEAR WOOKIE BROTHER!!!!

:lol: Sorry, had to do that...

Fant??

very cute, wookie! you know I am typing with one hand! Actually that and the slight bit of dyslexia we all know about right? :rolleyes:

Welcome, Wookieofborg! :blink:

I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of the Enterprise-E, but if you start assimilating the ship...  I can't promise I won't go Captain Ahab on ya. :dude:  :lol:

:o :dude:;)

Resistance is futile.. I will surrender my sisters to you. and beg for mercy! HAHAHAHA!!

Welcome aboard wookieofborg..What does an assimilated Wookie look like?..I'm getting quite a visual!!

Glad you found us Wookie..you'll love it here..Don't mind Cjlp..he's our resident date expert. Enjoy!!

I am Wookie of Borg.. We are a new to the collective.. our species adds enhanced strength to the borg collective. we are.. Worgs... :o :lol:

We will assimilate the known and unknown universe, we will add your distinctivenss to our own. :blink:

Welcome, Wookieofborg! :dude:

I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of the Enterprise-E, but if you start assimilating the ship...  I can't promise I won't go Captain Ahab on ya. :dude:  :lol:

:grin::grin: :blink:

Resistance is futile.. I will surrender my sisters to you. and beg for mercy! HAHAHAHA!!

He won't get too far... Emil and I are several years older than wookie!

Beg for mercy??? :grin: Wookies beg for mercy?? :o ;)

WELCOME ABOARD WOOKIEOFBORG !!!

:lol: :blink: