Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Quote Suits You?

What Quote Suits You?

1137877346_gAnimeGirl.jpg

The quote that relates to you:

The machinations of my mind are an enigma.

You are a mystery. You're like an intricate puzzle: it takes a manual to put you together and to understand you. Simple enough: you are an enigma.

You are a mystery. You're like an intricate puzzle: it takes a manual to put you together and to understand you. Simple enough: you are an enigma.

Saw it coming...

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.

Interesting quote - only 6% of the people taking the test got this result. (Of course that's only relevant depending on how many options are available)

I got...

Your quote:

Okay, think about it for a second, I'm sure you'd understand it because, you know, you're so smart! You are full of wisdom and know things some people never considered! You are not a nerd. And don't worry about all those people who made fun of you in the past: one day, when they will work under you, you'll be the one laughing. I guarantee it!

Your quote:

Okay, think about it for a second, I'm sure you'd understand it because, you know, you're so smart! You are full of wisdom and know things some people never considered! You are not a nerd. And don't worry about all those people who made fun of you in the past: one day, when they will work under you, you'll be the one laughing. I guarantee it!

(if guys get this result, I apologize for the whole 'the girl inside is...')

Please rate! It would really mean a lot!

Your quote:

I laugh to keep from crying

Laughter is your weapon. You love to laugh and to make people laugh. Whether comedy is your gift in life or its just something you enjoy, you should use it in life whenever possible

1137877346_gAnimeGirl.jpg

The quote that relates to you:The machinations of my mind are an enigma.You are a mystery. You're like an intricate puzzle: it takes a manual to put you together and to understand you. Simple enough: you are an enigma.Please rate! It would really mean a lot!

The quote that suits you:

I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, put on my prayers, turned off the bed and jumped in the light all because you kissed me goodnight.

You are in love with love. Everything inspires you. The flowers in the ground. The leaves on the trees. The mud on the road. Its all...beautiful to you. Although this obsession with love might get you hurt alot in your lifetime, its good that you don't shy away from such a strong emotion.

Your quote:

Laughter is your weapon. You love to laugh and to make people laugh. Whether comedy is your gift in life or its just something you enjoy, you should use it in life whenever possible.

Your quote:

(if guys get this result, I apologize for the whole 'the girl inside is...')

6% of people had this result.

aemotions-angry.jpg

Your quote:

From now on, whenever you do something I don't like, you'll be hearing it from me. And if you really tick me off, I'll run you down with my car.

In other words, you are quite the angry one! You like spending your days beating people up and just taking advantage of others. I don't know if you feel any other emotions besides anger and the urge to annhilate things. Oh well. You won't really get anywhere in life, but you know how to convince people and change their minds... if you know what I mean.

524 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 26794 times.

2% of people had this result

Amen to that^^^^ :) Bush/Cheney para siempre!!!

1137887191_cturesan24.jpg

The quote that suits you:I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, put on my prayers, turned off the bed and jumped in the light all because you kissed me goodnight.You are in love with love. Everything inspires you. The flowers in the ground. The leaves on the trees. The mud on the road. Its all...beautiful to you. Although this obsession with love might get you hurt alot in your lifetime, its good that you don't shy away from such a strong emotion. Please rate! It would really mean a lot!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

The quote that relates to you:

Your quote:

Laughter is your weapon. You love to laugh and to make people laugh. Whether comedy is your gift in life or its just something you enjoy, you should use it in life whenever possible.

Yup i would say that sounds about right :naughty: