Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

an Idea i had for the Mods

Pet Subforum  

13 members have voted

1. 1. good Idea

• yes
    • no

I was just thinking since alot o us here are pet lovers maybe in the Cotton Candy Factory we can have a Pet Photos sub-forum or something

just an idea

I don't have any pets, but I would love to see others pets. I vote yes.

I voted no, as I'm not sure it would get used in the long term, even though it does sound a good idea. Although I'd still love to see pics of everyone's pets in the main forum, eventually I might put a picture up of my dog once I can get it uploaded

Checkout my picture of Freddy and his blanket in the Off Topic forum. :laugh: I voted yes because I think this place has a lot of pet lovers.

Edited by Data

OK, AE has a point. Does that mean my thread really should be moved?

how about a Subtopic in there for Pets!

Yeah! I could post a pic of Capt_Picard in there! :borg2: .....just joking Matthew!.. :laugh:

Sorry to be a killjoy but I had to say no, those sort of threads could/should be put in STARTREKFANS.NET Photo Album. :borg2:

how about a Subtopic in there for Pets! :laugh:

Nah. SPA works fine as a mutiple topic picture sharing forum.

If we create one for pets then soon we'll be creating photo subforums for every topic under the sun... probably including the sun. Besides, some have said STFs has become difficult to navigate with all the subforums and imbedded subforums it currently has and suggested pruning it back down to basics.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I'm with AE on this. STF is, yes, a community with more members than some cities in my geographic area (Some counties, too), but I don't think we need ANOTHER forum or Subforum here. I mean, VBG should be glad he's not paying the Mod Staff. Can you imagine the payroll for that, especially if the staff keeps adding forums? I've been on this site for over 2 years, and I still haven't been everywhere here. This place is the Aircraft Carrier of Messageboards: You can spend all the time you want aboard, looking around, and you may never see the whole damn thing. I'm also told that, like a Carrier, there's a 2-lane Bowling alley around here somewhere...