Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

The Da Vinci Code (Movie)

Is anyone else excited about this movie, The book was realy good, (but Predictable) and with Ron Howard at the Helm direction and Tom hanks in it, how can this movie not be good

I am pretty sure I will be seeing this Friday or Saturday at thr drive-in are you guys gonna go see it

I haven't read the book yet, however have read Angel's and Demons.

I'm gonna take the advice that EVERY film critic tells.

Watch the movie first.

- Haven't read the book

- Don't plan on seeing the movie

- Don't plan on buying the T-Shirt.

No interest in reading the book - no interest in seeing the movie. However, I have watched several programs on the History or Nat'l Geo channels that debunk the myths in the book and those have been interesting.

No interest in reading the book - no interest in seeing the movie. However, I have watched several programs on the History or Nat'l Geo channels that debunk the myths in the book and those have been interesting.

Same here, TUH.

The movie follows the book pretty well, I thought Tom hanks was great and it was actually one of the better movies i have seen, its basically a treasure hunt Movie, I will recomend seeing it

The movie follows the book pretty well, I thought Tom hanks was great and it was actually one of the better movies i have seen, its basically a treasure hunt Movie, I will recomend seeing it

I have seen pre-views and what is up with Tom Hank's hair? :tribble: Could they have picked a better wig or just used his natural hair?

for religious reasons, I won't be seeing this movie. Please respect my decision and don't bash me for it

No disrespect intended.

Have you read the book?

Or just not interested at all at the concept of the story line?