Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Could They Be Included In The Next Film?

T'Pol and Archer In The Next Film  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think We Could Possibly See A Cameo Of T'Pol And Archer In The Next Film?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe T'Pol, But Not Archer
    • Maybe Archer, But Not T'Pol
    • other

there were rumors in the past of T'Pol making an appearance in the next film, and since the next film is a prequel film, it is possible that T'Pol would show up in this film. Could we actually see an older T'Pol in the upcoming movie? Being a fan of ENT, I would love to see T'Pol in the next film. If for no other reason than to make the ENT fans happy. I think fellow ENT fans that are signing the ENT DVD petition would be very happy if T'Pol were in the film.

Archer could also be included in the film as well. According to his profile on "In A Mirror, Darkly", Archer didn't die until the day after NCC-1701 was christened at the age of 133. So both could make an appearance, but I doubt Archer will. If anybody, it's going to be T'Pol.

there were rumors in the past of T'Pol making an appearance in the next film, and since the next film is a prequel film, it is possible that T'Pol would show up in this film. Could we actually see an older T'Pol in the upcoming movie? Being a fan of ENT, I would love to see T'Pol in the next film. If for no other reason than to make the ENT fans happy. I think fellow ENT fans that are signing the ENT DVD petition would be very happy if T'Pol were in the film.

Archer could also be included in the film as well. According to his profile on "In A Mirror, Darkly", Archer didn't die until the day after NCC-1701 was christened at the age of 133. So both could make an appearance, but I doubt Archer will. If anybody, it's going to be T'Pol.

T'pol, maybe as an academy instructor or something.

Archer would be dead. The NCC-1701 was commissioned in 2245, Kirk and Spock wouldn't be attending the academy until at least 2252 and 2249, respectively.

So, the Enterprise would be at leat 7 years old before Spock even started the Academy? I thought Robert April had the Enterprise for one 5 year mission and then Pike took over. Spock served 13 years on the Enterprise before Kirk took over. Something doesn't seem right.

So, the Enterprise would be at leat 7 years old before Spock even started the Academy? I thought Robert April had the Enterprise for one 5 year mission and then Pike took over. Spock served 13 years on the Enterprise before Kirk took over. Something doesn't seem right.

While I'm not entirely sure, I believe Spock served under Pike for 11 years and a little more. So if Kirk's first five years mission begins in 2266, we can assume that Pike commanded 2 five missions back to 2256 (accounting for ten of Spock's years). The Cage is in 2254 so ifs its late in 2254 we can assume that it is one of Spock's early missions under the command of Pike.

Now, it hard to say if Pike commanded 3 full five year missions (with Spock becoming science officer late in the first) beginning in 2250 or if Pike assumed command during a second five year mission by Captain April.

Now if Spock's first assignment is the Enterprise in 2254 or so, that would give him a start date in the Academy of 2250 or 2249 (which is often given) and his birth date would be 2230 (provided he enters after the Vulcan equivalent of high school). Canon establishes Kirk's birth year as 2233 which would give him an Academy start date in 2252 (when Spock would be in third year). So they likely were at the Academy together.

Spock graduates in 2253 and is assigned to the Enterprise in 2254, one of his first missions is Talos IV. He then serves under Pike for two subsequent two year missions (2256-2265).

Kirk graduates in 2256, serves aboard the Farragut and Republic, eventually attaining command of the Enterprise in 2266.

I'd rather doubt it myself. They could, but prolly won't.

....But, then again, I haven't been keeping as much tabs on Star Trek XI as I was when they said it was going to be about the Earth-Romulan War.

Here's some links concerning thereto that you can contribute to, by-the-way:

Wikipedia's article on Star Trek XI

Memory Alpha's article on Star Trek XI

Edited by DrWho42

It's possible that either could show up in a cameo. Dr. McCoy's cameo in TNG

was endearing, in character, and did not in any way detract from the start of that series. I think well planned cameo appearances could be a nice touch to the next Star Trek movie.

Yes,It would work.both have the chemistry.

This Dynamite duo, can make startrek

a very finest combinations,between logic,

and humanity/philosophy/Courage,&

the spirit of Godwill can make Star Trek

Franchise a better world to lived in.

According to the USS Defiant's records from In a Mirror Darkly Part II, Archer lived to see the launch of the USS Enterprise, but died the next day.

T'POL could be in it without a problem,Archer on the other hand is another story and imo should'nt be in the next film.

I guess I based my vote on the actors. I could see him signing up a lot faster than her. She expressed so much displeasure about her show (esp. in the last 2 years) I don't know if she'd want to do anything re: Trek.