Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Low waist jeans

Whoever thought of this horrific fashion statement should be ashamed.

Very, very few people look good in this look - mostly those who are at least in the moderate stages of anorexia - even attractive young girls and women who would look very good in other clothing go around with an inch or two of rolls hanging over the top of their jeans. And skinny, young things are really a small segment of the population. I work in a tourist town and my office is right across the street from a university - so I get to see a lot of people and it goes without saying that if a young thing doesn't look good - a not so young thing carrying several extra pounds looks worse when those pounds are protruding over the low waist and under the too short top. :welcome:

Oh, and there was a time when the butt-crack jokes about plumbers and contruction workers were just that - jokes - now women everywhere have sought to emulate these pillars of the fashion community :lol: - even my young niece is flashing the world when she bends over.

Okay, I just had to say that - tomorrow I will go back to work and the opportunity of a fresh new crop of bulging bellies (and it's spring break this week - oh no)

I definitely agree with you TUH. A low percentage of the population can look good with low waist jeans, and the rest look either not that good, bad, or "run for the hills before the wiastband snaps!" bad.

An even worse look is when certain young and trendies try to combine thongs and low waist jeans. A bit of a ride up on the thong, and you get a "Way too much information" look.

i wear them

i just had my bellybutton pierced and i have to wear them so that my piercing doesn't get infected. i wear longer tops but i find high waisted jeans very uncomfortable.

Wait, TUH, are you talking about the jeans that basically force girls to shave down there in order to wear? Gawd...I think you should have to be 18 at least, if not 21, to buy those. I see girls wear them to school all the time, and it's like, "Where the hell are the rest of your pants?"

i wear them

i just had my bellybutton pierced and i have to wear them so that my piercing doesn't get infected. i wear longer tops but i find high waisted jeans very uncomfortable.

EVIL DOER!!!!

lol!

Gawd...I think you should have to be 18 at least, if not 21, to buy those.

I dead set couldn't aggree with you more.

I seriously mean NO offence to any girl on this forum who wears them, but these pants seriously give guys the WRONG impression.

oh i don't wear em that short. not quite. I respect that i am a size 16 and i can't fit into those little itty bitty ones. I have diginity (some) lol

as tight as those jeans are, you could put a dime in there and almost tell if it was heads or tails. *Sits back and waits for Van Roy's comment*

Probably either the underwear or the Bikini bottom. Let's face it, folks, Clothes are not equal-opportunity.

Edited by Jim Phaserman

I hate those things almost as much as thongs on fat people. :welcome:

Wait, the shoe or the underwear?

Not the shoe.