Sign in to follow this  

I was just wondering how many of you are fans of one of the greatest metal bands in the world....Metallica?? My favorite song is "Fade to Black" off of the album Ride the Lightning.

I agree with you on Lars being insane but I don't know about James now that he has sobered up.

Yea not all of St. Anger was all that great but there are a few songs that are preety good. I really like the song "Amber" it's one of the best songs on the album. They have put out a album worse than St. Anger and that would have to be "Reload" I really didn't like it especially when they decided to do "Unforgiven 2" I was a little mad about that.

Unforgiven 2?? Haven't Heard It

The Only Metallica CD I actually have is The Black Album, But I have heard other songs on the radio

Have any Recomendations for more?

Yea there are alot of good Metallica songs and albums. The first album that I would recommend is "Ride the Lightning" my favorite song is on that cd. Ummm...there are so many to choose from listen to "Master of Puppets", "Sanataium", "Battery", "The Four Horsemen" i can go on and on. These are some of my personal favorites, and they are "Fade to Black", "To Live is to Die" (Insturmental), "Blackend", "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "One", and "Damage Inc." There are some more but I can't think of all of them there are so many good ones. One of the best albums that I have come across for Metallica is the "S&M" cd that's the one where they play with the San Fran, Orchestra. If I can think of any more I'll post them here.

Yea it's a grrat album it was the first one that I listened to. From that time forward I was hooked on Metallica.

My son was a HUGE Metallica fan in his late teens, and I started getting into them by listening to some of his CD's. I can't name the albums, but some of the Metallica tunes I like are "So What" (now THAT'S a song with ATTITUDE!), "Sanitarium", "It Ain't My (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)" and a song that most Metallica fans hate, "Whiskey In A Jar-O"

I love Metallica as well, I've got some of their CDs... My fave song is an older one... "ONE" :biggrin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213567.8

Metallica rules.I dont like alot of thier new stuff except maybe Fight Fire with Fire and Fuel.My favorite Metallica song is Nothing Else Matters.Even though it isnt that hard of a song.

METALLICA ROCKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got the black album which is GREAT, i want S&M which what ive heard is really good too. i want to get st anger i almost bought it last night at wal mart, but all they had were EDITED copies, what kind of crap is that. so i got EVANESENCE instead, and POWERMAN 5000. i wanna get the new LINKIN PARK too. anyone here heard of BILLIONAIRE? their really good too. well ROCK ON PEOPLE. :biggrin:

I personally not much into Metallica but I think my sister is....she was teaching me a song on my guitar(before my injury) "Nothing Else Matters"...I thought my sister said that's a Metallica song, is she right?

yes it is a metallica song, its off the black album. one of the best. enter sandman is another great one off of that album. if you like that you should listen to the black albutm. thats the first metallica that i got into. its really great :biggrin:

i want to get st anger i almost bought it last night at wal mart, but all they had were EDITED copies, what kind of crap is that.

"Nothing Else Matters"...I thought my sister said that's a Metallica song, is she right?

Oh Gee, Edited CDs at Wal-Mart, Imagine That :biggrin:

I never buy Music From Wal-Mart, Unless I know the CD has nothing to be edited out

And Yes, "Nothing Else Matters" is From The Black Album, and if any Non-Fans are wondering why it's Called that.

It has a Black Cover, Metallica's name is in Black ,the Logo Is Black, and No Album Name, howver you can still see them some

And Yes, "Nothing Else Matters" is From The Black Album, and if any Non-Fans are wondering why it's Called that.

Great, then she was right, and I also found out to day she has the music book for the Black Album. Thanks for helping me there!

So, I hear Metallica copyrighted 2 Guitar Cords or something.  What's Up With That?

Seriously??/ OK, what IS up with that?? :rolleyes:

Hey, Just Recently Got Load And ReLoad....well...Burned My Copies From A Friend's Real Copies, lol

I Bet Metallica Would Love To Know That, LOL

Oh you know that Lars would be fumming to know that you burned the CD. Oh well I burned the new CD for a friend of mine so you can see what I think about that.

Yeah...I Know He Would, lol

He'd Make It Seem Like A Tragedy Or Something, lol

Although, I Think I Will Get Real Version Eventually. MY CD Player Tends To Read Them Better, lol

understood I have always preferred the actual cd over a copy. Your right though Lars will treat it as a tragedy if he ever finds out.