Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

star wars and star trek actors and actresses

Here's a question I've been wondering for some time...

Has their been any actor or actresses that has been on both Star Wars and Star Trek? I'm racking my brains to try and think of one but can't come up with a single name. It's easy to pick from the star wars cast, but the trek people have a lot of extras and guest stars. Can anyone out there think of any?

The Closest I Can Come Up with is Christopher Lee and Robert Prcardo both being in Gremlins 2, lol

Well that's close enough. So what about Dr. Who and Star Trek...for that matter Dr Who and Star Wars?

Going back to the first question was their anyone who worked in the production crew that worked on both star wars and star trek? I think their was suppose to be one guy who worked on sfx for one of the original trek episode and then worked on the first star wars at some capacity. Anyone know any truth to this rumor?

The Closest I Can Come Up with is Christopher Lee and Robert Prcardo both being in Gremlins 2, lol

Well that's close enough. So what about Dr. Who and Star Trek...for that matter Dr Who and Star Wars?

Going back to the first question was their anyone who worked in the production crew that worked on both star wars and star trek? I think their was suppose to be one guy who worked on sfx for one of the original trek episode and then worked on the first star wars at some capacity. Anyone know any truth to this rumor?

Regarding production crew there probably were many people who worked on both Star Trek and Star Wars since ILM did the special effects for all seven seasons of TNG as well as for the movies Generations and First Contact.

Hey does anyone think that the breen kind of look like that bounty hunter princess leia disguised herself as in return of the jedi? Maybe that should count as one.

Regarding production crew there probably were many people who worked on both Star Trek and Star Wars since ILM did the special effects for all seven seasons of TNG as well as for the movies Generations and First Contact.

IML has been doing Star Trek SPFX since "Wrath Of Khan" :biggrin:

IML has been doing Star Trek SPFX since "Wrath Of Khan" :biggrin:

With the exception of ST3 and 5 that I know of.

Yeah, well I know they Started With Part II anyways :o

I agree. :biggrin:

Takara_Soong Posted on Jul 26 2003, 09:49 PM

ILM didn't do any of Voyager or DS9s and they didn't do Insurrection or Nemesis.

Yes, they abandoned all model work in favor of total CGI. I prefer models.

Yeah, well I know they Started With Part II anyways :biggrin:

I agree. :o

Takara_Soong Posted on Jul 26 2003, 09:49 PM

ILM didn't do any of Voyager or DS9s and they didn't do Insurrection or Nemesis.

Yes, they abandoned all model work in favor of total CGI. I prefer models.

I saw an interview with Jonathan Frakes and he was asked why ILM didn't do the effects on Insurrection and his response was their bid was too expensive.

and I did catch ILM on Part III's Credits :wow:

Are you sure that credit was not for "stock footage"?

I saw this

Special Visual Effects Produced at

Industrial Light & Magic, Marin County, California

and

General Manager, ILM

Tom Smith

And back to the Initial Topic, I don't there are Actors woh have appeared in Both, but I could be mistaken

Hey does anyone think that the breen kind of look like that bounty hunter princess leia disguised herself as in return of the jedi?  Maybe that should count as one.

Yeah. I've thought about that. They're definetely in the same universe. :wow:

I Just Remembered!! :laugh:

David Warner Was In Star Trek V and VI & "Chain Of Command"

And In The Star Wars PC Game, Force Commander, He Voiced An Imperial That Even Looked Like Him Some :laugh: