Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If you could have a highly detailed model...

If you could have one of the following ships:

NX-01 ENTERPRISE

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-D

DEEP SPACE NINE

U.S.S VOYAGER NCC-74656

...as a highly detailed replica of the ship from the series, which one would you want?

Personally, off those 5, I'd love to have a Voyager replica.

What about you?

I choose the

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (because the E is not offered :( )

I would LOVE to have that... *sigh*

Mrs. Captain Picard

I built a model of Voyager 7 years ago. It only took me a day but i couldnt get the paint job right. It looks too fake. I built a model of the original Enterprise out of cardboard !!! from a flat pack book kit. It looks really good. I also did a Romulan Warbird (original series) out of card as well. But if I had a model it would be the Enterprise D i think. K

i would have to go with DS9, i love the space staion, again im with VBG on the docked ships being a necessity. if offered as a choice, i might have to take archers enterprise.

My choice would be for the USS Enterprise NCC-1701..Can't help it..It is still my Favorite Starship and series..Although I do like all the others and would like to have any of them in my home..!

A complete DS9 with docked ships included of course. Would full scale be too much to ask for?

/ \

|

|

Thats my choice!

I'd have to go with the NX-01. I think what I like about it is it's small size and it's sleekness. You know what they say...good things come in small packages!

I think I'd choose Voyager from that list, but I would MUCH rather the Enterprise E or the Enterprise A. Those are the two most beautiful ships in Star Trek. Must be the movie budget.

I'd have the original Constitution-Class Enterprise.Although,If I could choose any model starship it would be the 4-nacelled Excelsior-class study variant,which is the type of ship I use in my star trek stories.When I first saw that ship I hated it.But,after a while.it kind of grew on me.I wanted to use that ship as my avatar here,but I couldn't. :)

Seeing as how I love TNG, it would have to be the Enterprise-D. I love the lines on her.

As for details, could I get a Data and Troi with that? I could ask Data to help me with this dopey computer and Troi would help me with everything else.....WoooHoooo!!!!! :spock:

NCC-1701 please!

Then also DS9. I agree full size with docking ships- remote controlled of course!.... and how about a holographic worm hole and Bajor as well?

Oh goodie! Another diversion from work!

:spock:

I'll have to go with the Space station DS9.

Not because of the show being my favorite, but because I really like the design of it.

The Enterprise D wouldn't be too bad....

Then, let's say DS9 with the Enterprise D docked :-P

I'm with CJLP on this one...I'd want a model of Voyager..

I did once have a plastic model of the original Enterprise. Some college friends had managed to get into my dorm room, TP'ed it, and left what they felt was the perfect birthday gift--a model of the Enterprise. I arrived back to my room just in time for Star Trek, so I ignored the flowing white banners, turned on the TV, and watched my show!

If I could have any ship, then easily the Curry class prototype ship shown in DS9. Beautiful and ridiculous in equal meusure.

However out of those given it would have to be DS9. One of the artists who helped design the show has a proper scale replica of the station, complete with working electronic docks and runabouts! Nice.