Ok, I love the Music, but I don't Care Too Much For That TV show :dude:

I also Black Sabbath's stuff with Ozzy.

Rock On :( :( :(

*Is Listening To An Ozzy CD Now*

I knew Black Sabbath but never spent many attention on them (I am too young, maybe :( )... But I love Ozzy's tv show... That's just great! It is brought up with German subtitles here (very unusual, we normally have German voice translations on every foreign show so that it is hard to get the original voices...) and I only LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH the whole time... It is sooo funny! :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

I've seen a few episodes of the show.  We don't get Subtitles in the US, lol

I was watching it on the 'E' channel, and they put subtitles on there. :(

Stardate:213559.9

I liked Ozzy better when he was with Black Sabbath.But i still listen to him anyways

Can't say I am just because I don't really know his stuff, but my husband is a big Ozzy fan. The music, not the show.

Ok, Is There Anyone Else here Who Actually Likes His Music, Besides Me :( ????

Yes. I admit it, I was a Hugh fan of Sabbath in my younger days. OZZY got mellow there for a while and I was still rocking hard so I grew away from him. Then I grew up and began to like the mellow things he was doing. My current favorites are I'm Coming Home, I Just Want You, No More Tears, I'll See You On The Other Side and Perry Mason. His last album was a total bomb.

I Love His Last Album,Down To Earth :(

I have

Blizzard Of Ozz

Diary Of A Madman

Bark At The Moon

No More Tears

Ozzmosis

Down To Earth

The Essential Ozzy Osbourne

And I Plan On Getting All The Rest, Plus His Black Sabbath Stuff :(

I had only listened to Down to Earth one time so I may have been harsh; I've found my copy and am listening to it now with an open mind. :(

I usually have a Top 3 Favorites From CDs

From Down To Earth It's

3."Dreamer"

8."Running Out Of Time"

11."Can You Hear Them"

Hope You Enjoy This Time :(

In track one OZZY has a definite "Repentant" message to his lyrics, very out of character, nothing spectacular about the music.

Track two sounds better, more Classic sounding. OZZYs laugh sounds a bit Timid though.

Track three, oh yeah, that’s very good. The chorus though the surround was a startling effect.

Tracks 4,5,6,7, no thanks.

There was a day when #8 might have had some meaning to me but no longer.

9. Some nice musical arrangements and OZZY sounded like the OZZY we know and love, very nice.

10 :( Cutting edge, this one has made the best use of the surround so far, I'm going to listen to this one many times with different sound fields, an audiophile dream come true.

11. More classic OZZY! I'm happy I gave the album another shot, found some new OZ favorites. ;-)

Rock On Dude :bow:

Oh, Just Wanted To Add That I Have Yet To Hear An Ozzy Song That I Don't Like :(

I Like Some Better Than Others Ofcourse, But I Don't Dislike Any Of Them :wub:

:( :dude:;) :( :( :vbg:;)

I like Ozzy,I've been listening to him since his Black Sabbath days and I love watching the Osbourns,he just cracks me up and I wish I had a mom like Sharon,she is great!!!

I wasn't really allowed to listen to that sort of music growing up.Most of what heard was at school during break or lunch.Some of it was okay.The Ozzy stuff I mean.You listen to him talk on the Osbournes and you wonder how he can sing as well as he does.I was always more into the late 70's,early 80's sound(new wave,punk,pop,etc).I have a lot of older stuff in my CD collection.I occasionally watch the show.I like Ozzy and Sharon a lot.Can't stand Jack or Kelly.Ozzy needed to bite off their heads when they were children! :unsure:

Ok, I love the Music, but I don't Care Too Much For That TV show :force:

I also Black Sabbath's stuff with Ozzy.

Rock On  :lol:  ;)  ;)

*Is Listening To An Ozzy CD Now*

:force: ozzy ozbourne is GOD! i have loved him since i could say ozzy! :force: really turely loook at my info page on here leonardnimoybabe! :force: