Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Canada's Capitals and Political Leaders

Canada has a Capitol?

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding  :rolleyes:

ALD.gif lol. just kidding.

that was great Takara! i loved it! a great tribute to a great country!

(maybe we should hold a pop-quiz later. lol)

Canada has a Capitol?

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding  :rolleyes:

ALD.gif lol. just kidding.

that was great Takara! i loved it! a great tribute to a great country!

(maybe we should hold a pop-quiz later. lol)

For us to Bysty. I hate to admit this but I'd lost track of who some of the Premiers were out east.

Sad.. Doesn't work for me.

But well, I know who the province prime ministers in the east are :rolleyes:

Very nice job Takara. Does the Quebec prime minister have the same name as the Federal Prime Minister?

Ezri, I had to let mine load for a while and come back to it to get it - I have a slow download.

Very nice job Takara.  Does the Quebec prime minister have the same name as the Federal Prime Minister?

Ezri, I had to let mine load for a while and come back to it to get it - I have a slow download.

The Premier of Quebec is Jean Charest while the Prime Minister of Canada is Jean Chretien. I had a hard time finding colours for the fonts that would show up on all the pics. For the Quebec images as well I used the French and English terms.

Another one I've edited to update that I had wanted to put up for Canada Day but didn't. *sigh* Better late than never I guess.

Nice work Takara.I personally have to admit that I really didn't know who most of the premiers were. I knew Campbell, Klien, McGuinty ^_^ , and Charest. But other than that I didn't know. I guess I just don't hear enough about them. Capitals are no problem though.

The only Canadian leader whose name I can recall is Trudeau, mainly because his wife kept taking her clothes off in public.

Very Nice, Takara. I always thought, though, "Premier" sounded a little too communist for a free society. I can understand how most of you can not remember the names of Premiers from various parts of the country. I can only name 3 governors from the US (Blagovich, D, IL; Schwartzenegger, R, CA; Bush, R, Fl) off hand. the rest I'd have to look up.