Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

My Beretta is fixed

Just had to share, my Beretta is fixed. Just got a message from the car place and they have the engine fixed, now all I have to do is call them back tomorrow and try to work out a way of paying for the repairs and getting caught up on the payments, which might be the hard part, but I am sure that I can work something out. I just can't wait to get my baby back.

I just could not help sharing this with everyone, I am just very excited, cause I hate driving my other car.

When I saw the title of this thread from the main page... I thought "berret" as in military hat. I was like... :rolleyes: Then I realised it's the brand of a gun, so then I was like... :bow: Then I read the thread and find out you were talking about a car. :bow:

:rolleyes:that was my thought, too. Gun! :bow:

:bow: Glad to hear your car is up and running. I just wish I had one to put myself in and take a ride. Homer does them in ever 2 years so now again there is none. ;)

:bow: See proof positive men refer to thier cars as BABIES. :bow:

Yeah, it is definitely my baby. I had wanted one since I was sixteen and finally got it a few months ago then the engine went out. So now I just gotta get the finacial part worked out so I can bring my baby back home where she belongs.

Yeah, it is definitely my baby. I had wanted one since I was sixteen and finally got it a few months ago then the engine went out. So now I just gotta get the finacial part worked out so I can bring my baby back home where she belongs.

Yea you really need to get your car back where she belongs so you don't have to drive around the klunker that you can hear a mile away.

Yea you really need to get your car back where she belongs so you don't have to drive around the klunker that you can hear a mile away.

I definitely agree, I am embarrassed to have that thing in the same city as me, let alone have to drive the dang thing.

I definitely agree, I am embarrassed to have that thing in the same city as me, let alone have to drive the dang thing.

Oh yea you've told me that a time or two, I'm glad you're going to get your car back soon.

Funny the first thing I thought of was a 1970's TV cop with a big white bird... :rolleyes:

First thing you thought - gee you must be getting old VBG!!! LOL

Glad you'll have your baby back soon!!!

Glad to hear your car's fixed ddillard. :rolleyes:

I know what its like to be without your baby. About a year and a half ago, I had someone literally drive into the trunk of my car while I was waiting at a traffic light. Because its an older model car, it was difficult to find parts. I was without my baby for almost 3 months!

I know you'll be glad to get your baby home! :bow: