Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Soong Family Thread

Don't you think Frank Hollander in Fistful of Datas looked soooo good.  Data looked so bad with that Riker beard in that one episode but looked great with that mustache.  I was almost cheering for him over Worf.

134.gif

Hee hee, cool pic. That was such a funny episode.

Ok you guys have to tell me how to paste a picture on to a message. I cant figure it out. If my teenager was home, she could do it, but i just can't get it.

i have two great ones i would love to share (ANd more) but i cannot get them to show...Help!

Data, I think what Lessa means is how can she post a picture from her computer. Or she may have meant paste a picture in general...I don't know?

Personally, I wish I knew how to post pictures from my computer.

From what I have seen on other forums. The picture has to be on the web. Sorry. If you have a picture on your computer it needs to be uploaded to the web. I have an index directory which was provided by my internet provider.

I have a funny quote if you all don't mind...

"At a Star Trek convention, there are 2,000 to 3,000 people and maybe about 25 who have uniforms and make-up on. The rest are just people who watch Star Trek and enjoy it. They are not anywhere so peculiar as football fans. Nobody ever gets hurt at a Star Trek convention." --Brent Spiner

Yeah, I always liked that one. The web site I got it from is gone now, though. It was a CNN article. But, yeah, I think that's true. Football fans are way more peculiar than Star Trek fans. No offense if you like football, but I think it's just... a very boring game.

You might want to kill me for this, but this is something I've been needing to know ever since forever. And I guess you would be the people who could give me the answer. How do you pronounce "Spiner?" Is it like... Spine er or is it more like Spin er?

"At a Star Trek convention, there are 2,000 to 3,000 people and maybe about 25 who have uniforms and make-up on. The rest are just people who watch Star Trek and enjoy it. They are not anywhere so peculiar as football fans. Nobody ever gets hurt at a Star Trek convention." --Brent Spiner

Yeah, I always liked that one. The web site I got it from is gone now, though. It was a CNN article. But, yeah, I think that's true. Football fans are way more peculiar than Star Trek fans. No offense if you like football, but I think it's just... a very boring game.

You might want to kill me for this, but this is something I've been needing to know ever since forever. And I guess you would be the people who could give me the answer. How do you pronounce "Spiner?" Is it like... Spine er or is it more like Spin er?

I'm not sure if he said that in Trekkies but I had heard it before too. It is amazing how much the media likes to label us all nuts because of a few wackos (I am NOT saying people who dress up are wackos - I'm talking about some of the wackos in Trekkies). And what he said is so true - have you ever heard of a Klingon fan duking it out with a Romulan fan - I think not!!! I really wish we had a list of famous and important people who are Trek fans so when the media tries to bring out that stereotype we can say "Are you calling Colin Powell nuts?" or "Are you saying Prof. Stephen Hawking is a fruitcake?"

And it is pronounced Spine er

Gonna try to fit everything in one post, so this might be a little random:

lol, great quote, very funny :) :bow: (of course :)) and it's true! (football, I think, is the one thing I'm not interested in!)

It's Spine-er, by the way.

I thought he looked darn good as Hollander. - thanks for the pick.

Agreed about the ST "Wackos" - they're not all wackos, though, even the one's who dress up. It's all (or MOST) in good fun.

AND...I'm captain! YES! :)

Alright, I guess it's bed time for me now! night!