Sign in to follow this  
stvoyagerfan

Fan Collective Time Travel Dvd

Shockwave Parts 1 and 2 should be there in place of Endgame. Or possibly Future's End 1 and 2.

Other than that, it doesn't get much better.

For Voyager I think Future's End would have been a better choice than Year of Hell.

i'm looking forward to buying this set and the borg set. i'm happy to finally be able to own some episodes of trek on dvd without breatking the bank.

tm

i just picked this up today. $29.99 at walmart. i like the pictures and color scheme on the dvds compared to the borg. cant' wait to see what the Q set will look like.

tm

I just got it yesterday. I think the selections on the DVD are just fine. But I would of like to have seen one of the Enterprise Time Travel episodes on it.

I prefer getting episodes this way. Rather than the Season Packs.

i think their great starter sets. i can't wait for next months Q set. every single episode of trek involving Q.

tm

well, I've eaten my own words, but that wouldn't be the first time. :laugh:

I got this collection a couple of days ago after all, I might as well. I have never seen City on the Edge of Forever prior to buying it so it was worth it for that episode alone. I agree that the choices on this set are great, I just wish Endgame wasn't on this Collection since it's already on the Borg set. They could have added two different Voyager episodes instead that weren't on anything else

There could of been an Enterprise episode in the pack. But I probably would not of seen Endgame if it was not in this collection. For some reason I missed much of Voyager's 7th season. I tried to catch it in syndication. But was only able to see a few of the episodes. From what I saw of Season 7, it was probably the best season of any of the series. There was just so much going on.

Is Unimatrix 0 in the Borg collection? I guess I could check it out the next time I am at Sam's Club.

Edited by Data

Cool, that was one of the best Voyager episodes. It is up there with Year of Hell.

It is kind of neat that Paramount is releasing these sets.

I don't have any need for them because I own most of Star Trek on DVD. LOL. (It is kind of scary to think of how much money I have put down for them...but I guess it has been worth it) B)