Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

A Thread For The Guys

Here's one........."One for the Men"................armyvic suggests, 7 of 9, Troi, The Daxs, Janeway, and Whoopi on Exotic Dancers bodies?

Well it's bikinis, not exotic dancers, but enjoy.

I'll make more later, I'm too tired to do anymore tonight.

bikinixdeanna.jpg

jadziaxbikini4.jpg

:lol: :bow:If amryvic was shocked over the Chipendales, I would love to see his face when he opens these. :wow::bow:

:) He just might end up this way. :eek:

:bow: :( :D:D B) :waaaa::waaaa:

You said it bysty! As for the "Troi" one; Gaaagg!

ya the troi one is a bit much. ive never found her attractive.

but jadzia: yowza!

nice work on those RC! lol.

:waaaa: WoooHooo! But no Ezri?  B)

I'm working on it, it was 3:00 am. Even artists have to sleep. :D

Considering I can't stand Deanna that was painful to make. Dax was fun though. I made one with Guinin, but I couldn't do that to you guys. The hat with the bikini just wasn't working. :D I'll do more today.

Took your man huh?  B)

YES! The little snot. I could so easily take her down. :D

Here's Ezri!

Click For Spoiler

I warned you the hat and bikini just weren't working. :D

Click For Spoiler

no more whoopi goldberg no matter WHAT body shes on. shes not attractive in the least. lol. i like the ezri one, but the jadzia one is still the hottest. :D

Nice work RC, pretty ladies and i knew the guys would like it.

How about Seven and Kira. Also pretty ladies. Then do another Data Hubba hubba!

Ezri is pretty but Judzia is the best.

:D:D Anyhoo, how about T'Pol.

Yes, thankyou, RC.

While you guys see these as "beauty pictures" of the females of Star Trek, I see it as belittling them into sex-kitten images.

You are entitled to your opinion however you will find that we are equal opportunity picture fixers. There are a LOT more pictures of the Trek men in beefcake poses in the other thread than of the ladies in here.

Adding another. I'll work on those requests.  :waaaa:

Click For Spoiler

Somehow "Girls Gone Wild" comes to mind here... :D

While you guys see these as "beauty pictures" of the females of Star Trek, I see it as belittling them into sex-kitten images.

The original photos (pre-doctoring) have women that posed in their bathing suits. These women posed of their own free will. To admire a woman's beauty doesn't "belittle" them at all.

Being overly politically correct, however is more belittling to these women's (and other women's) intelligence then for a man to admire their natural beauty.

Something else that would be belittling would be if a woman you work with is doing her job and you, out of the blue say "Oh baby.. ooh lala come to papa!" But in the proper setting and context to tell a woman she is beautiful or looks sexy is a compliment and in some cases is even expected by the woman you are complimenting.

Women, chime in. Am I correct or am I off base? Are men belittling and exploiting women by enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman.

Besides, couldn't it be considered the exploitation of men anyway? After all, men's weakness for sexy women is well known, so by posing for pictures they are preying on our weakness and belittling/exploiting us. I feel so used.... :D

B)

Besides, couldn't it be considered the exploitation of men anyway? After all, men's weakness for sexy women is well known, so by posing for pictures they are preying on our weakness and belittling/exploiting us. I feel so used.... :D

B)

It's not the weakness of all men as I find it to be a big turn off. :D

B)

You find beautiful women a turn off?

The original photos (pre-doctoring) have women that posed in their bathing suits. These women posed of their own free will. To admire a woman's beauty doesn't "belittle" them at all.

Being overly politically correct, however is more belittling to these women's (and other women's) intelligence then for a man to admire their natural beauty.

Something else that would be belittling would be if a woman you work with is doing her job and you, out of the blue say "Oh baby.. ooh lala come to papa!" But in the proper setting and context to tell a woman she is beautiful or looks sexy is a compliment and in some cases is even expected by the woman you are complimenting.

Women, chime in. Am I correct or am I off base? Are men belittling and exploiting women by enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman.

:D

You've got it right on VBG. Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif Nothing to add, you said it perfectly. If this is so bad why hasn't anyone made a fuss about the ladies thread? What's the difference between looking at sexy men and looking at sexy women?

Besides, couldn't it be considered the exploitation of men anyway? After all, men's weakness for sexy women is well known, so by posing for pictures they are preying on our weakness and belittling/exploiting us. I feel so used....   :D

B)

Beautiful is relative. I find someone like Kes from VOY-late-Season 3 to be attractive, but I find women in bikinis that barely cover their privates to be unattractive.

Like I said, beauty is relative. With that said, I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not like their nude or anything. heh

Besides, couldn't it be considered the exploitation of men anyway? After all, men's weakness for sexy women is well known, so by posing for pictures they are preying on our weakness and belittling/exploiting us. I feel so used....   :D

B)

Beautiful is relative. I find someone like Kes from VOY-late-Season 3 to be attractive, but I find women in bikinis that barely cover their privates to be unattractive.

Like I said, beauty is relative. With that said, I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not like their nude or anything. heh

Yes, the most interesting part of a woman is on the inside: her personality. A good personality can make you fall in love with someone. However, beauty includes both personality and physical appearance. Most of the time, even though many people say otherwise, the reason for first interest in another person is usually appearance.

We just have to realize that we live in a shallow world. But, it is not our fault. We have our own perceptions of beauty, but it all comes back to basic instinct. We lust. It's a human quality that cannot be gotten rid of. In the Bible, it says lust is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but trying to rid human nature of lust is futile. Just as a dog chases a rabbit, a human looks at a member of the opposite sex in awe.

I don't think it is wrong to admire one's beauty, as long as it is done appropriately. Like VBG said, it wouldn't be appropriate to walk up to someone at the office and yell "Oh baby.. ooh lala come to papa!". But to admire beauty properly is not wrong.

And come on CJLP, can you seriously look at that Jadzia picture and not say "Wow!"? Lol.

I know I've seen a real picture of Jennifer Lein (is that her name?) in a bathing suit before, someplace. I'll see if I can come across it again.

We just have to realize that we live in a shallow world. But, it is not our fault. We have our own perceptions of beauty, but it all comes back to basic instinct. We lust. It's a human quality that cannot be gotten rid of. In the Bible, it says lust is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but trying to rid human nature of lust is futile. Just as a dog chases a rabbit, a human looks at a member of the opposite sex in awe.

And come on CJLP, can you seriously look at that Jadzia picture and not say "Wow!"? Lol.

To be perfectly honest, I've never lusted after anyone. Sex just doesn't have any importance to be beyond procreation. However, that might change when I get married. :D

Nope, I can honestly look at the Jadzia pic and not say "wow". The Borg Queen looks better. :D

To be perfectly honest, I've never lusted after anyone. Sex just doesn't have any importance to be beyond procreation. However, that might change when I get married. :D

Nope, I can honestly look at the Jadzia pic and not say "wow". The Borg Queen looks better. :D

You can honestly say that the borg Queen is more physically pleasing then Terry Farrell?

Would you say this while taking an oath to God that your words are true and there is no deception or jest whatsoever in what you say? With your mortal soul at stake and your eternal home on the line, heaven if you speak the truth. Hell of you lie. You would say the Borg Queen is physically more attractive then Terry Farrell?

Remember, saying a woman is beautiful doesn't mean you lust after her and want to ravish her. You are simply giving praise to the God you believe in that He made a beautiful being.

As far as sex being nothing more then for Procreation, well it's true that it is the primary function of the act. But if you study the Bible (If your faith follows the Bible as the Word of God) you will see that sex was given to humanity as a gift from God. If it's sole purpose was just procreation there would be no pleasure in it. It would be simply another bodily function. I'm not sure what other faith's holy books say about sex so I can't speak to that.

he he always good to see somethimg fun turned into a conversation regarding sex and how we look @ women..Nice pics RC keep em coming!

he he always good to see somethimg fun turned into a conversation regarding sex and how we look @ women..Nice pics RC keep em coming!

This thread didn't get off topic at all did it? :rolleyes: I still think it's funny that nobody makes a fuss over the half naked men. :bow: I'll be adding more pics as soon as I have the time.

Nope, I can honestly look at the Jadzia pic and not say "wow". The Borg Queen looks better.

Lusting over the borg queen huh? :bow:

Click For Spoiler

:bow::bow:That's a good one of the Borg Queen! :bow:

CJLP Lighten up for God Sakes! Really! No one is fussing over the women thread, so, Why are you all bent out of shape over this? :rolleyes:

Click For Spoiler

ROTFLMAO I really wish I had thought of that! I was just too tired though after being up for over 24 hours. I didn't go to bed until about 3:30 this afternoon.