Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

Have you Ever.......

Have you ever searched for an old Friend, and gotten No where?

I have! I have one of the two that I search for,have a recent address, Wrote a snail mail and got no responce from them.

The second one I know I'll get no where on because for the life of me I can't remember his name or where he was from, just that he was going to New York to get on the Soaps and then to Hollywood to be a star. I talked to him on a plane trip home from my grandfathers home in FLA.

OH! well. Has this ever happen to YOU? :clap:

Edited by Chataeya

I have searched on yahoo for old friends, and got nowhere. I can only assume that they haven't got a computer, or aren't on the net. :clap:

I had several friends(I traveled with) from when I went to Russia and again another group of friends from when I went to DC. I wrote them and never got a response.. :clap: Sad, because they were great friends(though I had known them for under a week)

Yes, I have tried to find some friends from my college days back at SDSU that I wish I had kept in touch with. I even tried the SDSU alumni website, apparently they aren't registered. :clap:

Usually after they switch e-mails without telling me or something.

That is exactly what has happened to me.

A person I knew was a missionary in Chile and he gave me his e-mail address. So I e-mailed him and he gave me a reply then I replied back, but I did not get a response. So a month passed and I thought I would send another (just it case for some reason it did not go through) and nothing and then I did it once more and nothing. It turned out that he must have switched his e-mail and that was it. I’ll probably try to look him up in the future. All I know is that he is living (at least I think) in VA. (And no he is not VABeachGuy. . . . . Well ...maybe - you never know LOL)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

I have! I have one of the two that I search for,have a recent address, Wrote a snail mail and got no responce from them.

The second one I know I'll get no where on because for the life of me I can't remember their name or where they were from, just that he was going to New York to get on the Soaps. I talked to him on a plane trip home from my grandfathers home in FLA.

OH! well. Has this ever happen to YOU? :clap:

try http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/index.jsp. With just a little information you should be able to get somewhere.

Yes, I have. My best friend from my sophomore year of college. I've heard from her once since we said goodbye that last day of school (she wasn't able to return, and we both knew it at the time. One of my saddest memories is watching her walk away.). So the alumni association has no information. I remember she sent me a letter about her wedding a couple of years later. I remember his last name, but not his first. :D I've tried and tried, can't remember her father's name, can't find her old address (thinking it might be forwarded). I'm on the verge of using one of those $40-and-we'll-find-anyone sites...

The second one I know I'll get no where on because for the life of me I can't remember their name or where they were from, just that he was going to New York to get on the Soaps. I talked to him on a plane trip home from my grandfathers home in FLA.

OH! well. Has this ever happen to YOU? :D

That has happened to me only once.

But I dont really care anymore, cause if I cant find them, then they probally dont wanna be found.

Have you tried contacting a talk show? I'm always seeing Montel, Maury, Jenny Jones, and others doing shows where they reunite long lost family members, lovers, or friends. They do all the leg work, they pay for the private detective, and you get a free stay in the city where the talk show is filmed. In addition, you get your 15 minutes of fame by getting your mug on TV!

:DThank you, VBG and Alterego,

I've paid good money to get his address and sent a letter to him, That was about 2 weeks ago. Still have not gotten a responce yet. I keep looking in the mail everyday, but like I just said, nothing. :D

Thanks for those links, VBG and Alterego, I may check those out. True it has been 10 years from the day of the Russian trip, and 6 years from the day of the DC trip...I may be able to find them...