Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

The life and times of Jadziaezri

Trust me Gummy girls stab bad!!!

That much is certain. However, guys can be just as bad at times. :yahoo:

Hope you get better soon, Jadziaezri!.... :laugh:

Dr. Kor is standing by ready to kiss it and make it all better!.... :doctor:

thanks Kor37 and No Problem Gummy I chatted with statstarter

I felt guilty about leaving you in there with Van Roy.

Even I felt cheap and dirty there. :laugh:

lol@ gummy. Thanks trekz.

Still sick today, now coughing up small amounts of blood, but going to docs today. ewww feel so icky!!!

By the by does ne1 like my new siggy, i'm asking stvoyagerfan to create a new one for me so it may change.

I LOVE ABBY!!!

you guys are making me feel better already, i'm off work for the rest of the week and so will be here a bit. thanks for you support

not really, i was kinda too dizzy to do much so i got cameron to pander to me all day. But thanks for the help psy you are most awesome

it was first made when cam had his accident. but with all the messing around and the recovery of cam we couldn't really make any plans till he was better.

BTW for everyone else Bill is talking about my wedding date which has been set for the leap day next year. 29 feb 2008

I see ur sick

I see I can assume that we are not alone. Then greetings from the farthest depths of the world- Vancouver .

Anyway I have to hit the hay-it's getting late here. Keep me posted with all the info as the days go by. Live long and get married!!

You know getting married on the 29th in a leap year means it may take a really really long time to get to your 10th wedding annversary

well heres the story about what has happened in the last few days. I have not been able to keep anything down for two days and last night i was in the emergency room of my local hospital with a drip in my arm. So now that hopefully i am better, i need to eat. I am starting with biscuits and water and will try to go for something more substancial as the day goes on.

Oh and now cam has the begining of the same virus, so happy days ahead for him too.

Good grief, hope you feel better soon. You were brave to come into chat on Saturday. Please take care of yourself, and get well very soon.

I sure hope you get better soon, Jadziaezri!......and Cam too!... :)

You were brave to come into chat on Saturday

What the heck did I miss on Saturday???? :)

well have i got news for you.

First i was asked to resign from my position at the jewlers which is fine cause it really wasn't my bag. Then that night i was put forward for the managers position at my dominos job.

Spoke to the owner and he said that the job was mine. So in 6-12 weeks i will be the new manager at dominos pizza where i live.

HAPPY DANCE

Hope they gave you a few gems as a parting gift. :lol:

Congratulations :) on soon becoming a manager! Way to go. Hope it's not too stressful. BEst of all you 'll get all the pizza you can eat and work with one of my favorite items: :) Hope that doesn't become grating after awhile, but instead stays great!