Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

The life and times of Jadziaezri

Kor, cam is sitting right beside me and is wondering what the car in your siggy is. he thinks its hot (my words not his)

Its a 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner. I drive it on weekends and put it in car shows sometimes.

Oh and HI CAM! Nice to meet you! Hope you get better soon!.. :yucky:

I just lost my job. they fired me for 'poor preformance'. I am so mad!!!! will post more when i am less angry

Sorry to hear that Jadziaezri. But aren't you planning to move to England soon anyway?

What exactly constituted "poor performance"? Did you have a clue this was coming? Did you receive any warnings at all before they fired you?

What exactly constituted "poor performance"? Did you have a clue this was coming? Did you receive any warnings at all before they fired you?

You beat me to it. I was going to ask the same questions.

they have unreasonably high standards. I was given two written warnings. when they gave me my third (after a week in which no one made targets) they immediately held my dismissal meeting. i was let go on the spot and told that i would be paid a week in lieu of my notice. I am so angry

If nobody was making their goals, they probably wanted to fire someone as an example to the others and you got picked..... :hug:

I have to agree with Kor. It looks like you were made an example of by being let go. They probably told those remaining, "See? She's gone. Now, who wants to be next?" just to scare everyone else into jumping through the hoops. Administration through Intimidation. A crappy way to run things.

First let me blow the cobwebs of this blog!!!

Now let me take you on a weird and wild journey... or something similar.

I started my new job yesterday at Donut King. Its pretty good and there is a lot to remember, but I think i can handle it. So for those keeping score I now work for domino's pizza and Donut King.

Cameron got the go ahead to start walking again about a month ago. We are now not moving to england because Cam's medications and care are just too much to cope with over there. We are now instead planning on flying all around Australia and getting married somewhere along the way.

As i reflect on the last year, from cam's accident to me losing my job, I am realising how much this year has changed us. Cam is much more ready to settle down and I am so grateful to have him. I took him for granted. When he came home I took him for granted again, as soon as I realised that I was doing it, our relationship took a turn for the better.

Now as I am working shift work again, I am barely going to have time to see him some days. But after all we have gone through in the last year I think we will pull through just fine. I am getting up in the mornings to share breakfast with him before he goes to work. And he is still up waiting for me when I get home from my close shifts at DP (i worked till 12:30 the other night, we shut at 11 that day).

Anyway I hope my rant wasn't so bad...

Love you all

Jadziaezri

Donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Can't get any better than that!.. :biggrin:

Donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Can't get any better than that!.. w00t.gif

that is exactly what cam said. word for word

Glad you've started your new job. Hope it continues to go well.

I just got home from working late and after fish and mostacholi, I topped it off with .... donuts!

My final thought ... cold pizza ... mmmmm!

Had a good day at work today. Didn't burn myself today.

A lady rang me today about a Cavalier Spaniel. I hope I can convince cameron to get it.

Well I am trying to post more in this blog. It helps me to calm down after a day at work. Plus I love telling strangers about my life lol.

I hurt my back cutting wood the other day but i am getting better. It wasn't a bad hurt just painful for a little while.

My boss at DK is telling me that I have nothing to fear and that he can see me staying there for ages. I guess thats good. I miss sales. But its good money and mentally easy work.

What I was trying to allude to in a few blogs back was that cameron and I are thinking about starting to try for a baby. We have to find out about a few of his medications and how they would affect his swimmers (yes van roy i really mean the swimmers this time). I understand this is a big step but i think we are just about ready.

Well I'd better split but i may post more later.

Love JadziaEzri

well doing my best to continue posting in my blog.

I had a bad day at work today. I messed up heaps of times, lucky my boss is understanding. Its interesting where i work, one boss is a real cheery people person and the other is all about facts and figures. AND they are husband and wife.

I don't know if i fit in there. Most of the girls are mindless bimbos. I have nothing in common with them. I will keep soldiering on until something better comes along or cam and i start trying

I had a bad day at work today. I messed up heaps of times, lucky my boss is understanding. Its interesting where i work, one boss is a real cheery people person and the other is all about facts and figures. AND they are husband and wife.

I don't know if i fit in there. Most of the girls are mindless bimbos. I have nothing in common with them. I will keep soldiering on until something better comes along or cam and i start trying

You must remember, Jad, that the hole goes in the CENTER of the doughnut! Keep that in mind and everything will be ok.......... :biggrin:

You must remember, Jad, that the hole goes in the CENTER of the doughnut! Keep that in mind and everything will be ok.......... :biggrin:

:laugh::laugh: :P

wow i miss this blog

now working at a jewelers as well now. lost my engagement ring, found it again but it had been run over. so it will cost me as much to get it repaired as to get a new one so NEW ENGAGEMENT RING!!!! We have decided to stay in aus and get married on 29 feb next year. My mother just fostered a little girl so i have a new sister YAY!!! this brings my sibling total to six! Neway just popping in b4 bed to say hi.

Love you all

JadziaEzri

Well found out that donut king has replaced me. but thats ok cause they said they would.

I told you over and over again.......The Hole Goes In The Middle Of The Donut!!.....but did you listen?.......NOOOOOOO.......now look whats happened!...... :yahoo:

Seriously though, I think working in a jewelry store will be much more interesting.

yeah but the girls there are major backstabbers. I might look for a position in the next town over. Perhaps less stabbing female dogs!!!

yeah but the girls there are major backstabbers. I might look for a position in the next town over. Perhaps less stabbing female dogs!!!

Regardless where you may work, there's always going to be backstabbers. It's the nature of the beast.

Trust me Gummy girls stab bad!!!

When you say that Jadziaezri, I think of Hoshi in the Mirror ENT episode!

By the way, I saw Nicole de Boer in Vegas last week at the ST con. She was fun to listen to and looked great!