Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

The life and times of Jadziaezri

Hello All and welcome to the insane world that is mine. I have been a member of STF for a while now and have read the blogs that ppl have written. Now its my turn.

I would like to share with the world my life, and maybe make some new friends along the way.

*clears throat*

Well I should start with my family, I am the eldest of 6 children, two brothers and three sisters. My parents are still married after 21 yrs and are crazy as hell. I live with my partner of 15 months in the house we bought 3 months age, it is exactly 2 1/2 blocks from my mothers house (Small blocks, i live in a rural comunity). I am currently unemployed and have very few friends, I spend most of my time at home on the net.

I have a kitten, Q and she is both the cutest and most annoying creature on the face of god's great earth. I am learning to drive and propose to have my licence in 6 weeks. (keep me to that guys).

I really have very few friends, most of the ppl I knew in High School have moved on to better things than being my friend. But I guess i'm lucky i wake up next to my best friend everyday. I am addicted to trek and would love to learn graphic design, but my main goal is to become a teacher. I am hoping to work towards going to univercity this year (eg do prep).

Please feel free to comment on my blog, this will be an open and honest log. Please be honest with me.

I'm doing fine, hope you are too JKR

Well hello ppl

I went for a job interview yesterday at the place i used to work, i am uncertain as to weather they will take me back. i didn't stuff up or anything just they don't usually re-hire ppl. So I am sitting at home bored out of my brain. I supose i could clean up but that would mean i would have to get up.

Its interesting being unemployed, some days i bearly have the energy to get up. I hate looking for work, I am so nervous about this interview.

Have to cut it short Cam (my other and much better half) is home for lunch. I will finish this later

I'm doing fine, hope you are too

I just wanted to say how much I admire and am impressed about how open you are about your bisexuality. I'm bisexual myself and I don't think I could ever come out like you did here. Welll....guess like I just outed myself :o I wish you all the best of luck in life. :tear:

Thank you mr psychic, that really touched me. :tear:

Well guess what happened during my brief absence from the forum, I got ANOTHER job interview and heard on good authority that i got the job i went for yesterday. Not getting my hopes up but it will be good to finally bring some money into the house again.

I wish i had ppl i could talk to about this, well i guess i am talking about it here.

I'm doing fine, hope you are too

Good luck with the job. I hope you get it. Also, let us know what kind of job you got yoo.

You got promoted because you exceeded 100 posts.

Hello Again

GREAT NEWS!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I got a job back with the old retailer i used to work with. And I have an interview today with Wendy's icecream. Can't stay online too long today but I promise I will report back ASAP

I'm doing great, hope you are too.

I'm bisexual myself and I don't think I could ever come out like you did here.

:laugh: Gosh, I didn't know that guys!

I don't have a problem with it I just didn't expect it

I'm bisexual myself and I don't think I could ever come out like you did here.

Er.....uh.....guess what?............You Just Did!........ :laugh:

I didn't know either, but it is cool with me. At one time, I thought I was a lesbian but I am not. Welcome to the logs! I am glad that you are open and honest, because we need more people like you in this world. If you need help with graphic design let me know! I am going to school and I learn about it all the time, The sig I even had I did it myself, it is very easy to learn as long at you put the time and effort into it.

thanks i really appreciate that.

it has been so long since i posted. i have a bit to tell but not much. I have been back at my old job for a while now and i'm starting to get itchy feet. i need more hours, i work for a casual rate and get no recognition for my work but i guess thats adult life. I am working for the leukiaemia foundation too. our annual shave for a cure is tomorrow, i am sooooooo disorganised. My boyfriend is somewhat sympathetic but i feel that i can't burden him.

He recently had a motorcycle accident and badly fractured his leg. he is back at work but is on crutches. he has gone for his managers job (which he is fully capable of) and gotten an interview. I hope he gets it he wants it so bad.

My parents are trying to buy a house but they seem to be having problems at every turn. the money they were promised from the bank got declined and now the other bank they went to is putting them thru crap.

The 17yo at work just got promoted over me. its kinda degrading, i have been there so much longer than her. but she is a good worker and she deserves it (REALLY!). I just wish i had a better work ethic.

i need to get out of the house and do something. i feel caged. i am going bonkers. i am happy i guess. i am in a good, no make that great, relationship. i have ppl who care about me but i need to be somewhat independant. it frustrates me!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i needed to scream.

oh well we had lost my kitten, kes, we found her and she is back with us now. i really do love my life and the ppl in it. my job is fun, most of the time.

i just needed to vent so now its out there. have fun with it.

i'm feeling fine and i hope you are too, JKR

our annual shave for a cure is tomorrow,

I gotta ask.........."Shave for a cure"??? :laugh: What is that? Do you shave your legs for leukiaemia or something?.......

It's great to see you back on your log. I've got to start one, though it might just bore everyone.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, with your boyfriend's accident, and your parent's struggles to buy a new house. Acquiring housing is always stressful and frustrating.

Don't know if you've ever seen the old movie Lost in America, but it has a section about employment you might find similar to your situation.

We all need to scream sometimes! I was sick a couple weeks ago and went back to work, still under the weather, cause it was driving me crazy to be home. Finding a job that's fun and pays well is a difficult proposition.

Hope you are spoiling Kes! :laugh:

Please take care, and keep posting. We need imo more honest, open, unpretentious people on this board.

you guys make me feel so welcome

shave for a cure is shaving or spraying your head to raise money for the luekiaemia foundation. i now have rainbow hair. its soo funny.

thanks for letting me vent. i am feeling so much better today.

i have a quote for all you today : i am myself and no one else

hey guys

today is a gripe day. But first the good news, my folks got their house. It settles next week. WOOT

Now for my gripe. First i have to tell you guys some background, when i got rehired at my old job my boss also took on two more casual workers (no previous experiance). then last week the *bad word* that got hired the same time as me got promoted to full time permanant. This is the very woman who rocks up late for every shift and smokes every hr (suposed to have 2 smoke breaks per day) and asked me for help 12 times (AT LEAST) the very same day she told me.

I am so pissed, that job was suposed to be mine. The worst thing is that she went over my bosses head and asked his boss (our area manager) for the job. She has pissed everyone at my store off and has made my life well crappy.

Other than that the world is fine over here in aus. Starting to get cold, had the fire since last wednesday. As you can see from my sig cam and i are coming up for our 2 yr anniversary.

btw feel free to coment on my sig (too big??)

have a good one love jadziaezri

Whoo Hooo! Congratulations to your parents on getting the house. These things can work out!

Sorry to hear that you have an obnoxious, job stealing co-worker. Maybe she will eventually tick off everyone and get fired. Keep your fingers crossed on that one!

Weather is beautiful here today, and was very nice in Washington DC last weekend where I was attending a Book/publishers convention.

And imo your sig is just fine! Take care!

You're very welcome! And thank you for YOUR thank you! It actually came when I had had a rather frustrating day at work and really helped lift my spirits when I was feeling pretty miserable. THANKS! B)

quick one today.

I'm sick. and the boards are annoying me. love yas (specially you trekz) B) lol

Hey all

My boyfriend got his promotion and i got and infected wisdom tooth and tonsil. hes actually had the job a little while just i've been so self absorbed that i haven't told you guys. He is now the fourth highest ranked person on campus. He is support services manager. he has that job for eight months and will be applying for it (hopefully permantly) after that time. He is also buying an new bike Cam's new bike

anyways feeling like dirt but much better frame of mind than recently. Sorry i haven't been visiting much but its been hell here.

anyway if you see my name in the active guest, login to the chat room. you will probably find me there.

hope your having a good one. JADIZAEZRI

HOpe your wisdom tooth and tonsil gets better soon *hug* Grats to cam on his promotion. (He'll be running that place before you now it)

OW! Hope your wisdom tooth and tonsil feel better soon.

Congratulation's to Cam on his promotion! And on his new bike too.

Take care and feel better!

It has been so long since i posted here. I am feeling depressed today and this is the only place i feel i can chat without burdening anyone. Its been a long couple of months and so much has happened. There is good news and bad news.

THE GOOD NEWS (not the book)

I have a job that I have been in for almost 5 months now. I work for a telco and enjoy every second of it.

Cameron and I are getting married, a date is yet to be set.

THE NOT SO GOOD NEWS (aka the really crappy stuff)

Cam had a major accident. He has been away from home for a month, the hospital in my town is ill-Equipped to take care of him. He was transferred straight to the next major town for treatment. They did surgery and found that he was too much for them to handle so they shipped him off to my state capital for more surgery. He is doing ok i guess. He is still alive and has a long road to go before he recovers. He proposed to me in the Emergency room after he'd had his accident.

At this very moment i am having difficulty coping with him being away from home. I had a friend who said i could go to the capital with her but circumstances changed so i cannot see cam this week. Then one of the staff members at work is taking holidays so i have to pull a six day week to cover for her because we are then 5 staff members short and its three weeks to christmas.

Also yesterday i failed my licence test. I feel like i have let so many ppl down by not getting it. I would have meant my independence. I needed to get it.

Sorry to vent on you guys but i needed to and i feel that i can't burden ppl here. Please pm me. I would like ppl to chat to.

Love Jadziaezri

My prayers go out to you and Cam. I hope he recovers soon with no permanent injury.

As for you driver's license, don't fret about it. My son had to take it twice before he finally passed. You'll pass soon enough. Just study up and keep trying!

Jadziaezri, the prayers of many here are with you. With today's medicine, surgical care and rehabilitation programs, wonderful recoveries can be possible. I feel sure Cam knows you love him, and love is a powerful medicine too.

Please try to keep your strength and hopes up. Feel free to come here for support.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Congrats also on your new job!

I have faith you'll get your license. Lots of folks fail various license tests the first time. You'll succeed!

Please take care of yourself and keep us up to date.

hey guys just popped in for a quick hi.

Cam comes home in 2hrs!!!!!!

He's been away for 10 weeks. more on that later.

love you all and will post more later today after all this crap has settled down somewhat

Thats wonderful news, Jadziaezri! Please give Cam our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Kor, cam is sitting right beside me and is wondering what the car in your siggy is. he thinks its hot (my words not his)