Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here remember the TV show from the 80's starring Cybil Shepard and Bruce Willis? I've been watching the first and second season on DVD and I really do like it. Can't wait for season three on DVD in Feb

Anyone here remember the TV show from the 80's starring Cybil Shepard and Bruce Willis? I've been watching the first and second season on DVD and I really do like it. Can't wait for season three on DVD in Feb

Yep, it was one of my favorite shows growing up in the 80's. Too bad Shepard and Willis couldn't get along in real life. They killed the show before it's time.

I think it went downhill after....oh wait, I won't spoil it for you.

Yeah, it did.

It was good while it lasted though and I enjoy it in reruns whenever i see it.

I'm all the way up to season three now, since that's all they have released so far on DVD, but still looking forward to the last two seasons just so I can see the entire series. :look:

I saw most of Moonlighting also when it was on in the 80's well as "Simon And Simon" /"Hart To Hart" /"Remington Steele" forgot how good and catchy the theme song was also to the Series.

:clap::tribble::spock::clap:

cybil to me looked a lot sexer in this show then in the last picture show

and never took her clothes off. watched it all the time.

cybil to me looked a lot sexer in this show then in the last picture show

and never took her clothes off. watched it all the time.

Cybil might look sexier in "The Last Picture Show" if it was in color and not black and white.

I think it went downhill after....oh wait, I won't spoil it for you.

Agreed. It "jumped the shark" as they say, but I can't remember what season that was.

just finished watching season four, which means that there is just one season to go and I will have seen the entire series. I, overall, really enjoyed the fourth season even though some say it is the worst. If you are a Cybill Sheperd fan, the fourth season would be disappointing since she is almost absent from the season. But, Bruce is on the majority and that's why I watch the series. I'm a Bruce Willis fan.

The stories were still good and it a had really great character developement between Agnes and Bert.

spoiler

The part of the story I didn't like was when Maddie got married to someone she only knew for three days. Luckily the fans wrote in their displeasure and he was kicked of the series. We know this because on the final episode of season four when he is getting divorced from Maddie, he turns to the camera and says "I hope you're happy" to the audience. And they start playing the song Happy Days Are Here Again.

Edited by Gamera